1. Yes, but I feel like that if they release live songs of like Atomic City, Ultraviolet, Acrobat, Don’t Dream It’s Over, One. Or something like that I feel like that might do well

2. 'Archives'?? Tons of stuff we'll never see or hear
  3. I’m watching Kiss the Future and I bet it’s related.
    Think of wembley 93 calling into Bosnia and him ripping the world during BTBS
  4. Ultraviolet from Barcelona opening night 360 tour would be a dream come true.
  5. I’m kind of wondering if this release is a commercial release of "Hasta La Vista Baby! (Live from Mexico City)" on vinyl? Would make some sense given the re-releases Pop songs and that it was only available for Propaganda members (pre-U2.com). Just a hunch, could be way off
  6. My € 1,00 bet for the live EP goes to:
    - Pride 1984
    - Pride 1997
    - Pride 2001
    - Pride 2018
    - Pride 2023
  7. From all the details we’ve been given it’s 5 songs all from the same show which haven’t been released at all, that includes fan club. With the use of the term ‘historical archive’ I would rule out sphere as well. The few options I can come up with are

1. TUF Dortmund (or 5 from any TUF tour show since it’s the 40th anniversary)
    2. A Popmart show - mofo is being released around the same time which wraps up the pop songs from the remastered singles.
    3. Vertigo tour show - HTDAAB 20th anniversary so it would honour that with a few live songs from the album taken from the same show.

Less likely
    4. 360 show - 15th anniversary of NLOTH and the start of the tour.
    5. A random show without any anniversary or particular tie in that the band just like and have picked 5 strong performances from.
  8. The only exact details that were given by U2wanderer:
    - It's gonna be 5 live songs
    - they're from the bands historical archive
    - the songs are already released before, but the show(s) these 5 songs are taken from have not been released. So no new songs like Northstar etc
    - the release is only 1 colour vinyl

Other details given, like it's gonna be from 1 show, are from other members of u2start, which i consider as speculation. Of course it's possible all 5 songs are from the same show, but it's not clear to me right now.

Sphereshows are now 'historical archive'. Knowing the history of U2, i wouldn't rule that out. But i agree it's less likely.

In the end, we'll have to wait till the actual announcement
  9. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:The only exact details that were given by U2wanderer:
    - It's gonna be 5 live songs
    - they're from the bands historical archive
    - the songs are already released before, but the show(s) these 5 songs are taken from have not been released. So no new songs like Northstar etc
    - the release is only 1 colour vinyl

Other details given, like it's gonna be from 1 show, are from other members of u2start, which i consider as speculation. Of course it's possible all 5 songs are from the same show, but it's not clear to me right now.

Sphereshows are now 'historical archive'. Knowing the history of U2, i wouldn't rule that out. But i agree it's less likely.

In the end, we'll have to wait till the actual announcement
    u2wanderer1 is u2songs and he said

‘I expect it’s songs that have been released before. This live show hasn’t been commercially released before….’

That means the 5 songs are taken from one show not show’s’.
  10. Originally posted by tuf392664:[..]
    u2wanderer1 is u2songs and he said

‘I expect it’s songs that have been released before. This live show hasn’t been commercially released before….’

That means the 5 songs are taken from one show not show’s’.
    I know who u2wanderer is. But i might have missed that quote. My deepest apologies to you tuf392664
  11. No need for an apology just trying to piece all the bits of information together. It’s in the ‘latest news/sightings’ thread.
  12. Originally posted by tuf392664:[..]
    No need for an apology just trying to piece all the bits of information together. It’s in the ‘latest news/sightings’ thread.
    Updated our article too to make it a little more clear. Sorry for any confusion.