- Mofo was completely nailed
- One was decent. Missed the extended guitar from ZOO TV as Dan stated earlier.
- HMTMKMKM is one of the best live song from this era. They always seemed to nail it and this show was no exception.
- EBTTRT was good as always. I think this song gets better with every tour.
- I was surprised that Bono's voice was as strong as it was. One of the rare Popmart shows where his voice didn't drag.
- Miami continues to grow on me. Me and Gerard always used to say that we hated it. I'm sorry Gerard, I've crossed to the dark side.
- Please/Streets is a lethal combination. Only one could top it, and that would be Bad/Streets.
- Great crowd participation during WOWY.
- Love the rare, Popmart versions of MLK.
- Disappointed with Last Night On Earth. It was quite boring, which is rare for me to say, as I love this song.
- Edge's karaoke was slow and a little sluggish.
This part is only rated, not commented on.
I agree with Sergio, it's not really 5 stars. I Would say it's a 4 or 4.5. I was disappointed because the crowd was lost. Some of the early 1st leg Vertigo shows (Anaheim, San Diego, etc.) seemed to have a bigger crowd. As Gerard said, it sounds more like 20, 000. This was one of those shows that sounded like it was recorded from the very back of the Stadium, and had a very similar quality as our first round table show (UF Tour - Phoenix).
Pretty good show, but there are plenty of others that I prefer. (Mexico, Leeds, Sarajevo, Miami, Tel-Aviv, Santiago, just to name a few.) That might just be a matter of personal preference, but I think others will agree that while this show is decent, it's not one of the top notch Popmart shows. If you can get past the sound, then by all means, grab it.