We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
The band appear to be in top form. Bono's singing is quite aggressive during parts of the show.
Good, especially for an audience recording, but not terrific. Recording: "360 in Amsterdam" - 3.5 stars
Great audience, easily heard but not overpowering. They REALLY got going with Magnificent, Beautiful Day, and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
Overall, a very good show with good sound.
Slight breaks between songs is a little annoying.
-Beautiful Day, with the 'we love you' intro
-I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Movin' On Up
-Angel of Harlem (two days in a row I've picked it as a highlight, I must be ill)
-The Unforgettable Fire
-The way Bono speaks/raps "40" in Moment of Surrender
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
July 20th 2009
Amsterdam Arena, Netherlands
Recorded by Holland Live
XX. Intro (Bowie) (Removed from torrent)
XX. Kingdom Intro (Removed from torrent)
04. No Line On The Horizon
05. Get On Your Boots
07. Beautiful Day
08. Mysterious Ways
09. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Angle Of Harlem
11. In A Little While
12. Unknown Caller
13. The Unforgettable Fire
14. City Of Blinding Lights
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight [Remix]
(suggested cut when burningto two cd's)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
20. Walk On
21.(Desmond Tutu Speach)
22. Where The Streets Have No Name
24. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
25. With Or Without You
26. Moment of Surrender
I had a great seat for recording the show: 2nd Ring of the stadium, first row, right in front of the speakers.
Putting the mics at a strategic location assured that there is no annoying crowd noise like screaming girls,
drunk assholes or people asking for a copy of the recording. Because the distance to the speakers was quite
big, the (rather poor) acoustics of the venue did play a role in the sound quality of this recording.
The cardioid mics helped limiting this issue, so overall I think the quality turned out pretty good!
But don't listen to me, I might be biased. Just listen to the music and judge for yourself!
Enjoy the show!
Downloaded from a.b.boneless by enajh2 21/07/2009
Track 3, Breathe, has been edited with Nero Wave Editor to include the 5 seconds of crowd noise at the end of track 2, and track 1 and track 2 have been omitted to comply with U2torrents.com site rules for official content
04. No Line On The Horizon.flac:3af096018ad9ab64c9fb6a95df2d2a93
05. Get On Your Boots.flac:9a8364498e6e39eec2cf6a8452efa8f5
07. Beautiful Day.flac:45a02299230a52cc7dfae55b5b4734a3
08. Mysterious Ways.flac:4233a6eb510251a83995ed1b59bd494d
09. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.flac:e9eee19cdccdbe8961da411889e18c7f
10. Angel Of Harlem.flac:f0217a130befeeedd964bfe083861ff0
11. In A Little While.flac:4be3eb8bc0b2889917195294e1e9cc78
12. Unknown Caller.flac:6a03cce88689ea35e020e4562d20edc3
13. The Unforgettable Fire.flac:a2f75bf7e2449fd159e5e33a57963ea7
14. City Of Blinding Lights.flac:f6bed84d0679d459d58dbdd149cc740f
16. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight [Remix].flac:88e2685b4dd4aa5f4e3b244f3609e3ff
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday.flac:4063a3f50bec76437ccd34ba55dae016
18. Pride (In The Name Of Love).flac:3521f206505d9e75b0898f90356cf0ee
20. Walk On.flac:8abb23b70cc7314b4f89651ffa0c33fb
21. [Desmond Tutu Speech].flac:bcac8918c8c199c7f03b3db1ed99b687
22. Where The Streets Have No Name.flac:0499691532d7b8c53748c94fa743c796
24. Ultra Violet (Light My Way).flac:b5dd6b18c2c0d9ed6a83e35b1ba2a0fd
25. With Or Without You.flac:e1f74300d152c5c73dac3c8779bf06b0
26. Moment Of Surrender.flac:a35e3e3a365d0edfbda12cdecace4206
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"Assembling U2360 pushed all the engineering envelopes but it looked great and it sounded great. After a while this mega-structure disappeared, we were left as four musicians in this gigantic crowd with waves and waves of emotions spiralling around us and inside us. I'll never forget walking out to David Bowie's 'Space Oddity' each night and into our own space station .. and then taking off!"
did you know
U2 were supposed to play three songs at Live Aid - Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad, and Pride, U2's big hit at the time. Ultimately, U2 just played Sunday Bloody Sunday and a very long version of Bad.