1. And that concludes the first round, of course the correct answer was North America in 1982. Those who got both facts right and posted it in this topic will get a private message notification with the invite for round 2! The rules are not changed, which means that if you have round 2 correct you pass for round 3, until there are no people left. If no one got it right, we'll select a random winner.

Round 2 question
    For round 2, please answer which 3 songs you hear in the 3 clips below.

Send the 3 song names before Saturday 21:00 GMT in a private message to me.

Do not post in this topic. I will send you a new private message on Saturday.

Good luck!
  2. Good luck people
  3. Good luck with the three songs....pretty easy.
  4. If these are pretty easy questions I don't want to know what the hard questions would be! :O
  5. Thank you all for participating in the second round! The right answers are:

1) I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    2) If God Will Send His Angels
    3) Exit

Contestants U2isdebest, jmushouse, alexandra, Spiral and NumbLemon were the one with the right answers and may participate in this round.

Now we have only one question to go, and this is one you can answer in public in this topic again. It's a guessing game and the one who is the closest to the right answer wins our prize.

The question is:
    How many different countries does U2start have registered fans from?
    Here United States is one country, this number is based on the 'country' selection that members choose during sign-up, the right answer is the total at the moment when I posted this new question

In the rare scenario that more than one contestant has the right answers or comes the closest we'll randomly pick a winner. After this round the contest really ends and the prize will be shipped. The winner will be contacted via PM and announced here.

You have to cast your answer before Thursday 18:00:00 GMT in this topic.
  6. Good luck
  7. yes good luck to those still in!

the last round, I only got one on first listen (igwsha) and so i went and listened to all U2's albums in reverse chronological order in my free time those days. I made it to the start of War by the time it was up and I've got a 'well duh!" feeling after seeing Exit, haha! I actually skipped JT because I thought I knew those songs well enough. It was nice listening to all those albums the full way through, I think I'll go all the way to Boy anyway.
  8. so...
  9. OMG! that's a real twisted question !! There are near 57000 registred members ! 243 countries in the world !!
    So we have to write our answer here ?
  10. Originally posted by Spiral:OMG! that's a real twisted question !! There are near 57000 registred members ! 243 countries in the world !!
    So we have to write our answer here ?

Yep!

And it's a guessing game so who's closest will win. It's not that you have to answer precisely
  11. Best of luck to U2isdebest, jmushouse, alexandra, Spiral and NumbLemon! And may the odds be in your favor or something like that.