1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I did so, and your account will just be extended again so you'll end up having a two year subscription
    But then won't he miss out on the subscription gift for the next year?

One of those vicious cycles, I do believe.
  2. Someone already used the feature of the ticket presales from the annual subscription? Works well?
  3. Works perfectly. I used it back for the 360 tour and got 4 tickets with ease in the pre sale
  4. Well, time to re-subscribe again. I think I'm up to 2029. Well, maybe only 2016. I love vinyl, and having the downloads will be nice as well. I hope they continue to offer live shows. I'm also not as big on the early period, but I'll still listen to it multiple times. 1983-1998 was what I would call their golden age live, but I'll take just about anything unreleased as a sub gift. Just no Remix discs or anything like Duals
  5. Does anybody know how much are the North Side books going for over at eBay?
  6. Nevermind, just looked it up. 15-20€. Not worth the double gift subscription then
  7. I even got two times, one from the 2009 subscription and one from the 2010 subscription at the 360 tour!
  8. Presale worked very good several times during 360 tour and also for the 3th leg of the Vertigo Tour. First leg also got tickkets for Croke Park in 2005. Not the best seats, but we were there on Home Turf!
    Before 2005 I got presale tickets from Propaganda from 1992 until then for several tours. So no problem at all!
    Long time members are first for presale.
  9. I had one Subscription in 2009 and had presale code for 2009 AND 2010
  10. If they are doing arena's, so a limited amount of tickets, pre-sales is an absolute blessing for the real fans. I love it
    I even have 2 subscriptions ! Just to be sure to have enough tickets.
  11. Yeah, subscription is specially suited for smaller venues. I'm just wondering if they'll allow purchasing tickets for different concerts with the same code... HOPE SO!
  12. Yeah, subscription is specially suited for smaller venues. I'm just wondering if they'll allow purchasing tickets for different concerts with the same code... HOPE SO!

Yes, let's hope so. Swapping tickets is a good alternative. Worked well for me the last tours.