1. 120 days are just 4 months. Time flies my friend Also keep in mind that rehearsals will start sooner so probably just 3 months and a week until the boys come up on stage again!
  2. Which reminds me : I need to take a look at Stageco after my exams.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:120 days are just 4 months. Time flies my friend Also keep in mind that rehearsals will start sooner so probably just 3 months and a week until the boys come up on stage again!
    I know, but time flies when something good is hammening. When you wait for something or you do something you don't want or boring ... it's so slow... We say: It is slow like week before payment day
  4. any news about new dates ?
  5. Not yet. LiveNation Spain is trying to decide if they add 2 more shows in Barcelona but I doubt they would announce them "alone", I guess they would wait until other cities sell out and other shows get added as well.
  6. okay, I am as dumb as ever, now even more than in my previous life as a u2start nerd
    I'm sure a million people have asked this before, but I'm too....something....to read back all posts searching for this, so....

I have one GA in the bag. Now these tickets were sent out via mobile... I rececivd it on my android as one of these weird b/w pix. I cannot print it.

Question: what if I want to trade or sell/buy a GA ticket? How would that work, technically?

/dumb mode

7. ^ I have no answer but reading you is the biggest pleasure I've had in U2015 so far
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:okay, I am as dumb as ever, now even more than in my previous life as a u2start nerd
    I'm sure a million people have asked this before, but I'm too....something....to read back all posts searching for this, so....

I have one GA in the bag. Now these tickets were sent out via mobile... I rececivd it on my android as one of these weird b/w pix. I cannot print it.

Question: what if I want to trade or sell/buy a GA ticket? How would that work, technically?

/dumb mode

If you keep one ticket yourself and want to trade/sell others:
    That person has to enter the venue with you as the picture you got are all your tickets, there is no separate ticket. There is just one order, so it's either everything or nothing. You can't give the other person something.

If it's all tickets: via your Eventim profile you can re-send the tickets to a different phone number.

9. Does someone know which end the stage is going to be on London o2 gigs? AXS shows Red Zone area on different end that all seat maps in internet shows stage normally to be. I guess that Red Zone is next to stage?

I need a ticket for 29.10 gig and there are still seats for blocks 103 and 110 which should be close to stage. Anyway, if someone has a ticket for GA or Red Zone, I'm interested.
  10. Originally posted by Ramppa:Does someone know which end the stage is going to be on London o2 gigs? AXS shows Red Zone area on different end that all seat maps in internet shows stage normally to be. I guess that Red Zone is next to stage?

I need a ticket for 29.10 gig and there are still seats for blocks 103 and 110 which should be close to stage. Anyway, if someone has a ticket for GA or Red Zone, I'm interested.
    According to most seating plans, the stage is going to be narrow and long and will cross most of the arena, so most seats will be close to at least one part of the stage. Red Zone is close to the stage indeed. Take a look:

11. And still we know nearly nothing about the stage aside from the fact that it will be long and narrow...