U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Just checked out of habit: could pick up multiple GA for the 10th
  2. Looking for 2 GA tickets for either 3/1 or 3/2. Can meet there, wait in queue, etc. Let us know, thanks!
  3. Got GA this morning for feb 9 !!!!!!!! Thank you U2!
  4. Looking for 1 GA for 18 February! Flexible in terms of waiting in line, etc.

Would also consider an assigned seat instead, though with unobstructed view.
  5. Hi,
    Looking for 2GA tickets for February 17 or 18. I would be really grateful.
  6. Hi, got an extra GA for todays show (Feb 10). Let me know if you are interested, you would walk in with me Face value.
  7. I send you DM
  8. I got GA on StubHub for the 18th but delivery isn’t until the day of; does this match the experience of other StubHub buyers?
  9. Originally posted by superchuk5:I got GA on StubHub for the 18th but delivery isn’t until the day of; does this match the experience of other StubHub buyers?
    My friend had the same: worked out perfectly.
    I also had one ticket from StubhuB and had direct transfer: also worked perfect
  10. Will be in Vegas 3/1 & 3/2. Looking for 1 ticket on 3/1 & 2 tickets for 3/2 if anyone is selling. Thank you
  11. I have 4 tickets (GA) to sell, last show March 2nd

I arrive in Las Vegas on February 29th, and I go to 2 shows.
    On March 2nd, you can join me or I'll give you a username and pass to go whenever you want.
    Payment will only be made in Las Vegas for the buyer's security.
    Anyone interested send me message.

TKS
  12. I have 2 GA tickets available for February 23th. I'll also go to the concert