U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Because it has happened for all previous shows of the tour so far, including Turin? Well, can't be 100% sure, but I can't be 100% sure of anything, not even that I'm typing this right now.
  2. Hi, need to buy 2 GA tickets for Sep 12 in Amsterdam, anyone? Cheers, Glima001
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Because it has happened for all previous shows of the tour so far, including Turin? Well, can't be 100% sure, but I can't be 100% sure of anything, not even that I'm typing this right now.
    Ah ok I thought you had some special connections. Well I hope there'll be a ticket drop for Ams 3+4, coz then I could sell you one of my Ams 4 GA for you to go and tape
  4. I already have an AMS4 courtesy of Remy, it's AMS3 what I'm lacking!
  5. HI,I Have 2 Amsterdam GA & 2 Amsterdam seats for 12/13th Sept looking for a trade for either Paris 14/15th November or Antwerp.Thanks
  6. Everything under 100 euros is what he instructed me earlier (1, or 2 tix)

7. I might have that AMS 3 ticket ... Sunday I know for sure... (section 201 if I'm not mistaken...)
  8. Exactly. GA or cheap seats. Thanks all
  9. Still looking for 2 tickets for Amsterdam 2 and 3....
  10. Hi. I'm looking for 2 GAs to Amsterdam #2 (Sept 9). I am willing to BUY or TRADE for the 2 seated tickets I have. The 2 tickets I have are singles.....one in sec 213 (face value= 170 euros and one in sec 210 (95 euros).
    You can contact me at shahzadwaheed@msn.com