U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Got 1 GA ticket for Antwerpen 14th october. Wanna trade this for a GA Amsterdam 8th sept...
  2. Now the Pre-sale is over has anyone got a spare code that they didn`t use and wont be needing it now, Please PM me .
    Thanks
  3. Why would you want one if the pre-sale is over anyway? If anyone has saved their code I'm sure it's for a reason (eg Dublin)
  4. That would be the reason, maybe someone has a spare code who can`t make it to Dublin.
  5. Exchange Turin tickets:
    I offer 1 to 3 GA (parterre/pista) for 4 September....and I search tickets for the date 5 September!
    Contact here for exchange: ivanevans85@gmail.com
  6. Originally posted by ivanm85:Exchange Turin tickets:
    I offer 1 to 3 GA (parterre/pista) for 4 September....and I search tickets for the date 5 September!
    Contact here for exchange: ivanevans85@gmail.com
    If you want to trade existing tickets, then please post them on the show pages Add yours to the Turin 4 Sept. page
  7. I'd like one ticket for any Amsterdam show if available
    And yes I'll add it to the show pages
  8. hi Guys and Gals, I need 1 extra ticket for 6th and 7th November both Glasgow nights, standing preferred for my daughters,
  9. I need one GA ticket for Amsterdam 8-9, missed out on presale and general! Would-be gratefull
  10. Would like to have 2 tickets for Amsterdam, 8th september. Tried to buy, but no luck :-(

Anyone has tickets available ? Please pm then.
    Best would be Zone 3 (seats), they were of around 100 euro each.

Greetings,
    Ralph
  11. Same goes for me, one of the Amsterdam dates please.
  12. I hope they put more Amsterdam dates on for you guys. Seems that's one of the cities where a lot of people missed out.