U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hi All,

I have a pair of tickets to sell for London 2 on July 9th 2017, i have the tickets ready to post.

The tickets are for sale at face value of £187 per ticket. The tickets are in the middle tier of the stadium, on the half way line of the pitch......amazing tickets. unfortunately friends are unable to make it.

Please text me on 07944262701 if you are interested in purchasing these tickets.

Regards, Dave.
  2. I have 2 extra tickets for San Diego....face value $323.25 each....Sec. LF39 Row 8 Seats 1&2 (aisle seats)....The only thing is its credit card entry so you will need to enter with me and my son....just IM me if your interested

3. There is a guy on an Irish in London group on FB selling 4 tix for July 8th
  4. GA (1) Needed for Miami. Landing from LA on Fri. Thanks all!
  5. Hi All, I'm traveling from TX to NY for the shows on 6/28 and 6/29. Anyone have an extra GA ticket for either night? Thanks!
  6. Looking for 1 GA ticket for Miami tomorrow night.
    Thanks for your consideration!!
  7. Please I need urgently 1 GA ticket for Miami concert, came from Brazil to see it. Appreciate your help.
  8. Anyone willing to trade Red Zone tickets for 2 seats in section 101, Row 15 in Philadelphia? If not, is anyone willing to sell their Red Zine tickets for Philly?
  9. GA (1 ticket) needed for Dublin, thanks gang!
    Hey Remy! It's John from LA/next to you in Tampa
  10. Philly, GA?

My ticket fell through so it's a last minute Hail Mary.

Thanks,

Ian
  11. GA (1) needed for each MetLife show, thanks gang!