U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Got 1 Ticket left for Amsterdam, July 29th

1 x Seating Block 405, Row 11, Seat 77 [ETicket] 114 €
  2. I still need 1 GA for London 1 (8th July) if anyone has a spare.

Thanks in advance.
  3. Hi,

Looks like I have to buy tickets for Dublin on Stubhub or similiar sites as it is very hard to get a hold of tickets for face value. I am uncertain about the timing. Should I wait very close to the concert or will the prices then be even higher than now?
  4. Just don't buy from Stubhub. Its not worth paying triple your ticket. Not even for U2, not even for Dublin IMHO.
  5. I don't think you will get face value in any of those sites, especially for the Dublin show.
  6. Originally posted by dancj:Hi,

Looks like I have to buy tickets for Dublin on Stubhub or similiar sites as it is very hard to get a hold of tickets for face value. I am uncertain about the timing. Should I wait very close to the concert or will the prices then be even higher than now?
    i think,ix will be more and more higher prices as soon as the show will be short . a lot of people look for tix ,Ga,pair of seats.. Under x3,i think impossible

7. Hi all!

I have 2 extra tickets for East Rutherford, MetLife Stadium - 1st Night (28th June 2017, so only 6 days to go...).
    Face value: 155$ + 32$ fees (Facility Charge + Convenience Charge) = little discount and 180$ would be good for one ticket

Section: 334
    Row: 24
    Seats: 9 & 10

As you see, It's "credit card entry", so you will need to enter with my sister and her boyfirend.
    PM if you interested!
  8. Hi,

I have two tickets for Barcelona, but I cannot go, and also I cannot sell them because they are nominative? Does anyone have a solution for this? In ticketmaster, where I bought it they say they cannot change the name.

Anyway, I am also looking for 2 tickets of General admission for any other concert in Europe during July (London, Dublin, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam...) Doesn't matter the place.

Thanks,

Xavi
  9. Hi!
    Looking for one GA for either show at MetLife Stadium in NJ (June 28th or 29th).
    Thanks!
  10. I have 1 GA Amsterdam 1 to swap for 1 GA Londen 1. Pm if interressted
  11. Hello, I have 1 extra ticket for Paris 26 july, hard ticket, GA.Face value price, 78 €.
  12. Could you post it on the Paris show page under tickets?