U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Due to family circumstances i'm selling my GA ticket for tomorrow night...
    i can not attend the concert for private reasons.
    so if anyone is interested , you can pm me and i can send you the e-ticket.
    normal price; 76,- !! hope i can make one happy!
  2. If anyone needs to unload 2 San Diego tickets under $200 each let me know. Heading out there but still haven't bought tix. Thanks!
  3. Looking for 2 GA tickets for the 9/3 show in Detroit.
    JB
  4. Any GA tickets for San Diego available? It looks like it's sold out but I'd rather be on the floor than in the seats
  5. Also try stubhub etc., for most US shows the prices are very low.

Otherwise for sure there'll be drops
  6. looking for 2 GA Tickets for Indianapolis Show. I know it's a long shot but will also take 1 if available. Hardcore fan as i'm sure all of us are! Driving over from Washington, D.C. regardless and hoping something will fall from the sky.
  7. Originally posted by rakesh2872:looking for 2 GA Tickets for Indianapolis Show. I know it's a long shot but will also take 1 if available. Hardcore fan as i'm sure all of us are! Driving over from Washington, D.C. regardless and hoping something will fall from the sky.
    Good chance you'll find someone in parking lot. If not check out stub hub close to show time. There were GA's for Buffalo going for like $27 about an hour before show...
  8. I'm looking for 2 General Admission tickets for Las Vegas show at T Mobile Arena May 11, 2018 thanks!!
    David
  9. I'm looking for 1 GA for Nashville. Thanks!
  10. I’m looking for 1 GA for Las Vegas 2. It means a lot to me. Thanks
  11. Originally posted by Remy:This topic is meant for general sale and Europe shows only, since only in general sale you can buy more tickets than 2 and only in Europe (some exceptions!) you can trade or sell your tickets.

If you have already bought extra tickets, then offer them on our show pages via our ticket feature! More info: http://www.u2start.com/topic/10049/
    This topic is for asking other fans to buy extra tickets for you

I'll kick off: I need 1 extra ticket for Paris 11 Nov and Antwerp 13 Oct. So if anyone can buy 1 extra during general sale that'd be great.

Hello Remy, I wanted to make a post that I was looking for 1 GA for Atlanta, so I followed your instructions, clicked on the Atlanta show page, then Request for tickets, and it took me to the thread for Europe Tickets? Where do I go?
  12. I'm trying to trade 1 Nashville GA for 1 Atlanta GA, so if you can find one of those, great!