U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Thanks Remy, but the link is for selling tickets, since I need them, it takes me back to the Europe thread when I click on the requesting tickets...lol. I'll just post it there unless there is some other place I find.

Well, I have 1 GA in Nashville to trade for 1 GA in Atlanta(Duluth). Just email or let me know. I am trying to withhold my disdain for Gary Osbum and Verified Scam, but it is difficult to not slam that at every turn.
  2. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    Thanks Remy, but the link is for selling tickets, since I need them, it takes me back to the Europe thread when I click on the requesting tickets...lol. I'll just post it there unless there is some other place I find.

Well, I have 1 GA in Nashville to trade for 1 GA in Atlanta(Duluth). Just email or let me know. I am trying to withhold my disdain for Gary Osbum and Verified Scam, but it is difficult to not slam that at every turn.
    I know, but if you enable email notifications you will get a notification as soon as someone posts a topic. If you click on "Enable email notifications" it shouldn't bring you to the forums

And yes if you want to ask for tickets then we don't have a topic for that yet, we'll work on that.

And if you want to trade tickets, just go to the Nashville page and click "Sell or trade tickets" and fill in the form.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I know, but if you enable email notifications you will get a notification as soon as someone posts a topic. If you click on "Enable email notifications" it shouldn't bring you to the forums

And yes if you want to ask for tickets then we don't have a topic for that yet, we'll work on that.

And if you want to trade tickets, just go to the Nashville page and click "Sell or trade tickets" and fill in the form.
    I did, no need to do any more work. Much appreciated Remy. If I win powerball, I'm donating at least 1 million pounds or dollars to the site, as long as I have something left over from my www.fireGuyosBUM.com venture
  4. Just shared on the show page for Chicago night 1 that I have two GA tickets I would love to trade for two GA to Chicago night 2, instead. Thanks!
  5. Already shared on the show page, but please, if anyone has a GA to either sell or trade (for a seat in Section 107; same face value price as GA) for the second night (Monday night) for Washington, D.C., pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know.
  6. Looking for 2 GA tickets for first DC show 6/17. Still have presale code so possibly could trade for European show. Thanks!
  7. If anyone has a GA for Montreal 1 or 2 please let me know!!
  8. I am looking for NJ Newark, 1 GA or seating. Please and thank you.
  9. If anyone ends up with 1 or 2 extra Atlanta GA, please contact me.
  10. I will try to remember you need Atlanta like I do. I just need 1, but 2 would do, but if I end up with any kind soul with extras, I'll send you a message. Still trying to withhold my anger for the "Verified Scam" program.
  11. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    I will try to remember you need Atlanta like I do. I just need 1, but 2 would do, but if I end up with any kind soul with extras, I'll send you a message. Still trying to withhold my anger for the "Verified Scam" program.
    Thanks, man... likewise here. We'll find 'em- keep the faith!