1. The audio in the mp3 download given for the 1983 Nov. 11th 29th show (Tokyo, Shinjuku Koseinenkin Kaikan) is NOT from the penultimate Japan '83 show.
    These Japan '83 shows are notorious for having caused so much confusion about the exact datings, but since 2012 there is some consensus on the dates, as given by u2gigs:

1983-11-22 - Osaka, Japan - Festival Hall
    1983-11-23 - Seto City, Japan - Seto-shi Bunka Center
    1983-11-26 - Tokyo, Japan - Shibuya Kokaido
    1983-11-27 - Tokyo, Japan - Shibuya Kokaido
    1983-11-29 - Tokyo, Japan - Shinjuku Koseinenkin Kaikan
    1983-11-30 - Tokyo, Japan - Nakano Sun Plaza

At least it must be noted that files contained in the 1983-11-29 u2-start file do not match the setlist as given by u2start. The set is supposed to have "A Celebration" since this was mentioned explicitly by Bono in the last Japan '83 show, but the mp3 audio-files do not contain "A Celebration."
    Instead, the offered audio-files seem to belong to "1983-11-23 - Seto City, Seto-shi Bunka Center," as will be consistent with the given setlist for that date (u2gigs). See also Dana Fletcher's comment 49988 on u2torrents and Pimm Jal De La Parra, A Concert Documentry (errata).

I hope this comment is helpful and that u2start will relocate the mp3 audio file to 1983-11-23 Seto City.
    Thus far I haven't been able to locate the proper concert recording for Aug Nov. 29. If someone has a verified copy, I'll be glad to know!
  2. Thanks Joyce, we'll rectify the recording
  3. Great!

And as I am updating my own collection, I think I found some more... (I will publish my findings in the bootleg topic).
  4. PS: the torrent link to u2 torrents redirects to last Japan '83 show: the one in which Bono makes his "A Celebration / last night" remark.
  5. Verified this and moved the recording from the 29th to the 23th. Cheers
  6. Ahhh the lovely pre-TUF bootleg mistakes Thanks Joyce!

7. Will be looking into TUF not until next year...but, indeed, now that you mention it... The thing is that my info basically starts with the old Collectormania from the late 80-ies and early 90-ies (still has this plan to scan them and make them available as pdf's here on u2start - ok... next year!) and Pimm's A Concert Documentry, that basically resulted from Collectormania. Sometimes this is an advantage, sometimes it just means that I'm still stuck with incorrect info....

Anyway, I won't be able to do much the coming weeks as I am sort of "away" for x-mas...
  8. How do I find this?
  9. im turning japanese,turning japanese i really think so
  10. Can not believe I made such a mess of my topic post