1. Another "misdate"

October 14, 1981 -> the songs listed under "Cardiff" are actually those of the "Kid Jensen" BBC session. This session, as we now know thanks to the October "Deluxe" edition, took place on September 3rd and was broadcasted on the 8th (see also u2gigs). The tape of the broadcast has circulated ever since, but the official release - which only omits "Boy-Girl"* - is obviously superior in every way.

*I am not sure, but perhaps "Boy-Girl" is the only song that is permitted for upload...
  2. Thanks for reporting that! So, there was no show on Oct 14th, right? It was just a rebroadcast of the sessions on Sept. 3rd.

3. On October 14th (1981) there was a show in Cardiff, but the setlist is not known. If there was a re-broadcast on October 14th is something I can't verify. It's only because of the October "DeLuxe" version, which contains 3 of the 4 songs of that session (without the Kid Jensen comments), that we now have other dates for the original BBC recording and their first broadcast.
  4. Thanks! I think we have corrected both show dates now, and synced them with U2gigs.

5. Nice! It's only that u2gigs says that show was "incorrectly" dated as "November 14" but it was actually "October 14" that, until 2008, was believed to be the date of the "Kid Jensen" session... (Even u2gigs can make typo's!)