----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soundboard Recording

U2
    City: Montreal, Canada
    Venue: The Forum
    Date: 1985-03-27
    Source: Soundboard
    Lineage: Original Silver-CD >> Flac Level 8 >> You

**Note: 3 first songs not included on this silver-CD!

SETLIST:

Two Hearts Beat As One
    MLK
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Wire
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    The Cry
    The Electric Co. / Amazing Grace (snippet)
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Bad / I'm Waiting For The Man (snippet) / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet)
    October
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Knockin' On Heaven's Door
    Gloria
    40 / Do They Know It's Christmas (snippet)

http://www.u2start.com/shows/709/#!audio

----------------------------------------------------
    IEM Recording

U2
    Olympic Stadion, Helsinki (Finland)
    August 9th, 1997

---

Taper: Supermarket Superman
    Remaster/Clean-up: Sharebear/Hoserama

---

01. Pop Muzik
    02. Mofo
    03. I Will Follow
    04. Gone
    05. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    06. Last Night on Earth
    07. Until the End of the World
    08. New Years Day
    09. Pride
    10. I Still Haven't Found
    11. All I want Is You
    12. Staring at the Sun
    13. Daydream Believer
    14. Miami
    15. Bullet the Blue Sky
    16. Please
    17. Where the Streets Have No Name
    18. Lemon Changeover
    19. Lemon Interlude
    20. Discotheque
    21. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    22. With Or without You
    23. Encore
    24. Hold Me Thrill Me
    25. Mysterious Ways
    26. One
    27. MLK
    28. Mofo (Soundcheck)

http://www.u2start.com/shows/1106/#!audio
  2. Eric--for future reference, can you please include the entire info file as it was originally released?
  3. this is the only info I have
  4. If you, Eric or whoever provide us the full info file, we'll gladly add it to whichever recording we add to our show pages
  5. Eric if you can post the links , i will download them
  6. -- see links opening post --
  7. Eric, I'm pretty sure you've downloaded and re-uploaded stuff from U2Torrents on here. With a quick search, it's easily found on U2T.

http://u2torrents.com/t?id=8311

--

U2
    Olympic Stadion, Helsinki (Finland)
    August 9th, 1997

---

Recording Equipment: IEM Receiver > Dat @ LP Mode
    Lineage: DAT 1st gen clone > CDR > FLAC > Izotope Rx + Nuendo > Traders Little Helper

Taper: Supermarket Superman
    Remaster/Clean-up: Sharebear/Hoserama

---

01. Pop Muzik
    02. Mofo
    03. I Will Follow
    04. Gone
    05. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    06. Last Night on Earth
    07. Until the End of the World
    08. New Years Day
    09. Pride
    10. I Still Haven't Found
    11. All I want Is You
    12. Staring at the Sun
    13. Daydream Believer
    14. Miami
    15. Bullet the Blue Sky
    16. Please
    17. Where the Streets Have No Name
    18. Lemon Changeover
    19. Lemon Interlude
    20. Discotheque
    21. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    22. With Or without You
    23. Encore
    24. Hold Me Thrill Me
    25. Mysterious Ways
    26. One
    27. MLK
    28. Mofo (Soundcheck)

---

Coming up on 15 years later, and this one is finally seeing general release. Impressive when you consider it's been traded around for a long time. Funny how these 'rare trades' things go. I'm not totally sure how it originally got into the trade pool, this might have been part of the infamous shower heist (somebody jacked a bunch of tapes from a tapers drawer while the taper hit the shower).

This source is coming direct from a transfer of a first generation DAT clone, and likely better lineage that what's commonly circulating in the trade circles. Especially considering a bunch of the 1997 IEM feeds that got released were sabotaged in some way (cut songs, noise/clicks inserted, etc), so no clue if the traded Helsinki version has any added baggage.

I do like these Crew feeds. You hear the occasional talk over, occasional instrument changover. Seems like the full-band crew feed didn't appear back until the 360 tour, but looks like not many people knew how to pull it. Must be the allure of a kickass Edge microphone pull!

The crew kinda freak out during the Lemon changeover, and end up just muting the channel. I deleted the 3 minutes of dead air. In general, there was several points of cable dropouts or scanner beeps. I cleaned up most of these, but you might notice a few occasional skips.

Did some basic remaster stuff. Broke out my scanner EQ curve (derived from EQ fingerprint comparisons between IEM receiver vs scanner), some basic exciters/reverb/etc. Nothing to extravagent with the remaster.

Included a little instrumental from the soundcheck for a little added fun.

This is dedicated for all the hyper active traders. This is a fun hobby.

---

Please don't sell this recording in any way - no cash for blanks, 2:1s, or any other form of "getting paid for your time". Just share it freely.

If you're going to destroy the sound of some ultra-spiffy high-end rigs by encoding and spreading them via poorly encoded mp3's, please keep them on your own computer and not dilute the tradepool. This means you!

Please do not attempt to remaster/remix this recording and spread it around. There is little to no point of trying to compete with the original processing. It just creates problems with conflicting effects and processing errors. If you need to re-eq it for your own listening pleasure, that's fine, just don't spread it around. If you think you are truly capable and still want to take a stab at it, then trade for an untouched copy.
  8. Thanks eric & hoserama, we'll post them later on our show pages too for everyone to download (of course in the original encoding)
  9. Added download links to opening post, adhering to the restriction from the Finland recording. Cheers all
  10. thx for these