1. You're selling them?
  2. If you ask for profit - no. I create digipaks and booklets for them.

We managed to get enough people for Berlin1 so we got the BD out for 7,50€ incl (at home with ink-)printed disc, 6page booklet and digipak, both professionally printed. That's exactly the amount I paid for all incl. blanks, ink, booklets, case.
    CDs come with 3fold pak and 4 page booklet.
    As the price for booklets and cases depends on the amount printed, there is no price set.

I know I could easily sell them for like 50€ but I don't.
    The regular ones carry printed blanks and covers on HQ photo paper incl. standard case (blue BD, black DVD and crystal clear 2CD).

All of this is made for cost coverage.
  3. Right. Ok.
  4. Online Release Date Berlin 4: Friday, July 15
  5. Can't wait!
  6. Awesome!
  7. BD torrent online. MKV, DVD and Audio will follow
  8. Thank you, sparko, downloading right now! Can we also be looking forward to nights 2 and 3? Will you have energy for those too?
  9. im not sure when u2 played THBAO before but thats a record...thats been a drought for that one song
  10. Originally posted by Happy24:Thank you, sparko, downloading right now! Can we also be looking forward to nights 2 and 3? Will you have energy for those too?
    taking a break before I get tired of the show and will do a springsteen next
  11. Yeap, I understand that very well! Sparko, would you please send me a message when the Springsteen Berlin show is finnished? I don't visit jungleland regulary, but I really don't want to miss your multicam
  12. Of course I will, you are a contributor - all of you will be informed when it's done