1. I have finally found time to watch the entire night 4 and it is absolutely amazing. Great job, sparko, it brought me right back to the arena - in that respect it is actually way better than the official release. Great sound and very well edited. It would be nice if you would do the nights 2 and 3 too in the future, but it is easy to understand that you need to rest from the U2 Berlin nights now. I am really looking forward to your Springsteen multicam - my expectations are extremely high Anyway, thank you for all the time and work you put into this, you made the best possible present for all those of us who were there.
  2. I will do the other 2 as well, but yes, I need a little break now. Don't worry, you will get a full run of Berlin shows.
  3. -edit-
  4. Any news about 2nd night (25/09)?
  5. If anyone wants to take over on Berlin 2 and Berlin 3, you're welcome.

due to work and health i'm currently unable to do them.
  6. Hi greetings from Brazil.
    This Berlin multicam is wonderful. Do you want to do some multicam of the TJT 2017?
  7. hi from italy where can i find it? thanks
  8. Berlin 1 and Berlin 4 are available as DVD, mkv, BluRay on u2torrents for download, the audio as well - they were here as well, but the torrent section has been closed.

I'll upload Berlin 4 to YouTube as well and link it in the first post.

Again, health and work keep me away from Berlin 2 + 3 so if anyone wants to jump in, pm me.
  9. Originally posted by sparko:Berlin 1 and Berlin 4 are available as DVD, mkv, BluRay on u2torrents for download, the audio as well - they were here as well, but the torrent section has been closed.

I'll upload Berlin 4 to YouTube as well and link it in the first post.

Again, health and work keep me away from Berlin 2 + 3 so if anyone wants to jump in, pm me.
    Hi Sparko! Any change in situation of 2015 Berlin 2 & 3 Multicams? Is there was anybody that took it from you?
  10. At least does a matrix IEM/AUD exist for these two orphan shows? (thanks to everyone who has shared previous recordings and to sparko for all he has done, hope he's getting better)
  11. Sparko = she
  12. This mistake is for me, I apologize