1. The audio matrix for both, Berlin 1 & 4 are available on u2torrents as well.

Berlin 2 is currently in the making and will be finished next week. There will be no extra audiomix, stadtfelders audience is enhanced for the multicam (little eq'ing).

For those wanting hardcopies (making nice professionally printed cardboard packaging), there's a 2CD version with the enhanced audio, but this will not be extra torrented. If anyone wants a hardcopy, pm me for amount and format, I'll let you know more soon (the costs need to be covered, which I will know when I know how many will be printed).

So you can see, nobody wanted to jump in for editing these two. Berlin 3 will follow soon after Berlin 2 is done.

Preview Berlin 2, I will follow + speech:
  2. BluRay on u2torrents released of Berlin 2, 2015.

(No orders after April 29 for hardcopies, the digipaks will be printed then)
  3. THANK YOU!
  4. Berlin 3 in progress, will be finished in about two weeks

Digipaks will be made again, PM me if interested
    (Audio again enhanced Stadtfelder recording, no extra torrent for this)
  5. Great, great, great thanks Sparco for complete the multicams from Berlin 2015!!!!!

Great job for #2 show. It was the only one that I attended and it's great that now I can watch it.

It's also great thing for fans from Poland. We didn't get our own shows in 2015 (now in 2018 also not ). So Berlin shows were in some kind also our shows.
  6. Hi Sparko, I totally missed this great news that you have finnished the night two. Your multicams are always absolutely outstatnding and for me the second Berlin night stands out as the best of those 4 Berlin concerts in 2015. I have to check whether my u2torrents account is still valid and whether I find my password somewhere, haven't done torrents since maybe 2015 or 16, but this is deffinitely worth it. Thanks a lot for taking the time to do the nights 2 and 3, I can't wait to see those!
  7. Berlin 3 is in "post production" (waiting for the digipaks). It will be released online probably in a week or so
  8. Sparko, I have just downloaded the MKV and DVD versions of the night two. A quick question about the DVD - there is the standard video_ts folder and then there is another videot_ts folder with some files that seem to be identical with the respective files in the video_ts folder (the .ifo, .bup and .vob files - parts 0,4,6). Is there a reason to keep the files from the videot_ts folder, or is it a mistake and it is safe to delete those? Thanks!
  9. That was a mistake, the torrent file acutally mixed up. I created a new torrent with the correct folder VIDEO_TS, but for some reason, the new torrent file got mixed up with the old one (though I deleted) and made up the wrong titled folder. you can delete that wrong one
  10. Thanks, I thought so
  11. All 4 Multicams are released now, all hardcopies have been sent out.

This topic can be closed!
    On to Berlin 2018 Multicams!