1. Has anyone got the 1997-05-01 soundcheck? i have been looking for it please and thank you. Here is the list of songs soundchecked. Somone please help me out!!!!

Soundchecked: Last Night On Earth, unreleased song, Gone, Pride, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Staring At The Sun, Discotheque, Mofo
  2. What do you got to trade?
  3. not much buddy iam just trying to start my collection.I am a huge fan of Mofo so i would love to hear it.
  4. Go download the 23 disc set of the Popmart rehearsals in Vegas. Plenty of Mofo. I don't believe the Denver soundcheck has been released to the public.
  5. Originally posted by DavePoptart:Has anyone got the 1997-05-01 soundcheck? i have been looking for it please and thank you. Here is the list of songs soundchecked. Somone please help me out!!!!

Soundchecked: Last Night On Earth, unreleased song, Gone, Pride, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Staring At The Sun, Discotheque, Mofo
    I've got it, but ending with Starring. So no Mofo and no Discotheque. If you want, I could upload it.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:Go download the 23 disc set of the Popmart rehearsals in Vegas. Plenty of Mofo. I don't believe the Denver soundcheck has been released to the public.
    i got that one thanx buddy