1. I hope you all like and appreciate the hard work that the designers and Remy have put into this
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on one (or six) of these shirts. They look great
  3. You have my paypal account if you have a spare thousand pounds, I'd gladly take it

Now seriously... Which one(s) are you all people thinking of getting?
  4. The 'This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now' t-shirt is awesome. Great work guys!
  5. WOW, can't wait to get home and buy some! they look really really cool, thanks for the hard work, guys!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You have my paypal account if you have a spare thousand pounds, I'd gladly take it

Now seriously... Which one(s) are you all people thinking of getting?
    That Raised By The Wolves is awesome... I'll get one... but not white... still can't decide which colour
  7. Wow these are amazing! Obviously I have to get the California shirt, but I'll probably be getting a few others as well
  8. We need to buy the California shirt and when you see someone bashing the song you can say: Hold it right there, buddy, CDTF is in charge!
  9. on the song for someone shirt... is that a young bono in the background?
  10. It would be me... not fan of that song
  11. Well spotted It's actually Bono AND Ali while they were engaged. This pic:

12. super sweet! thanks for the info, sergio

I think I'll settle for the raised by wolves tshirt (with edge, naturally ) and the reach me now one - for now!