1. Still haven't received my shirts yet . I'm worried it has to do with the fact that I send them to a Post-office box and not all delivery companies deliver on those addresses. Spreadshirt will only look into it if I haven't received them by 9 september.
  2. Had a lot of compliments about the 197? Reach me now shirt! A lot! Even from random people.. :O
  3. I've had my Cedarwood shirt made into a tank top. So will be unique wednesdaynight
  4. Yeah, I still mantain it's the best shirt of the lot Glad you and them like it!!
  5. Still haven't received my shirts (stuck somewhere in transport I guess)... so no shirt of innocence for me tonight .
  6. Originally posted by Elwin:Still haven't received my shirts (stuck somewhere in transport I guess)... so no shirt of innocence for me tonight .
    Sorry for that Elwin!

I have a spare U2start shirt in size small, you want it? You can also borrow any of my other shirts in the same size.
    Also have Crystal Ballroom in M, you can have it too.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Sorry for that Elwin!

I have a spare U2start shirt in size small, you want it? You can also borrow any of my other shirts in the same size.
    Also have Crystal Ballroom in M, you can have it too.
    That would be great, but it will be difficult for tonight since I will be there between 6:15-6:30 with a friend.
    I hope Spreadshirt will look into it and fix it before Saturday. Otherwise I would be very happy to have that spare U2start or Crystal Ballroom at the meetup Friday . Thanks.
  8. Originally posted by Elwin:[..]
    That would be great, but it will be difficult for tonight since I will be there between 6:15-6:30 with a friend.
    I hope Spreadshirt will look into it and fix it before Saturday. Otherwise I would be very happy to have that spare U2start or Crystal Ballroom at the meetup Friday . Thanks.
    Sure, just let me know! Send me a PM and I'll bring it along on Friday.
  9. ordered again, my crystal ballroom tshirt arrived even on time so I can wear it to the show today
  10. Ha, surprise! I finally received my order. Just in time!

So, no need to bring the spare shirts, Remy! But thanks anyway.

11. Nice, they look awesome!

I'm wearing Raised By Wolves today.