1. You should be fine. Spreadshirt have a great returns policy if it doesn't fit.
  2. Thanks Tim, yes the returns policy seems very good looking at the comments
  3. Spreadshirts are usually a bit on the bigger size. Maybe the ordered M is a bit bigger than your standard M. Maybe you might get away with an S? The difference is not huge but you can try. And yeah, their return policy is great!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Spreadshirts are usually a bit on the bigger size. Maybe the ordered M is a bit bigger than your standard M. Maybe you might get away with an S? The difference is not huge but you can try. And yeah, their return policy is great!
    I think I may gamble on the small based on this and the size guide.

Thanks for getting back to me!
  5. You're welcome dude Hope it woks out well - just don't shoot me if it doesn't haha
  6. The shirts are really great. But can you make it possible to order them in different colours like it's possible e.g. for the California-shirt? That would be even better (than the real thing)!!!
  7. Originally posted by zooflo:The shirts are really great. But can you make it possible to order them in different colours like it's possible e.g. for the California-shirt? That would be even better (than the real thing)!!!
    It is possible to change colors for the shirts. At the right of the picture of the shirt, you should see squares with different colors, just click on one to see the shirt displayed in a different color.
    Edit: It seems that not all shirts have the option to change colors.
  8. Yeah, some shirts are only available in one colour. California however is one of those that is available in a choice of colours. Looks great in navy and yellow.
  9. Are there going to be JT shirts?

10. It's now confirmed that U2start t-shirts are what cats prefer the most for lying at. Our shirts are THAT comfortable.