1. But those official t-shirs are overpriced and usually don't look good. Of course, I don't like all of them (I mean those made by you), but some of them are really great
  2. Happy to hear all of you! Of course I'd prefer to hear positive words, but all feedback are always welcome, even more if they help us improving

Apart of that and about official clothing, U2 tshirts have some "extras" we can't count with; like using "U2", U2 member pics or things like that, so we did our best to offer some alternatives, in this case materialized in the "Shirts of Innocence" project.

Anyway, I hope all you enjoy them!
  3. Btw, I seriously wouldn't mind if guys charged a bit extra...
    It's only €18,40, which is really cheap. This site is free and costs a lot of money. If you asked, say, €25, I'd still buy some and you can pay some bills.
  4. The shirts look really great but is it legal. Aren't you guys making money off of their image? Don't want Paul McGuiness to come out of retirement for this
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Btw, I seriously wouldn't mind if guys charged a bit extra...
    It's only €18,40, which is really cheap. This site is free and costs a lot of money. If you asked, say, €25, I'd still buy some and you can pay some bills.
    Thanks Glenn. We had some discussion about this but in the end we'd prefered to make donations optional. We've always been about sharing things for free (or at least without profit) and that's how it should remain (hopefully). That doesn't mean we still accept donations though!
  6. Originally posted by hamman:The shirts look really great but is it legal. Aren't you guys making money off of their image? Don't want Paul McGuiness to come out of retirement for this
    That should be fine, we're not making money to begin with and we have alternative designs without any U2 references ready should someone come out of retirement
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That should be fine, we're not making money to begin with and we have alternative designs without any U2 references ready should someone come out of retirement
    Ah, Very NIce!!
  8. Originally posted by hamman:The shirts look really great but is it legal. Aren't you guys making money off of their image? Don't want Paul McGuiness to come out of retirement for this
    McGuiness should be endorsing these. We'll go to concerts wearing them and people will think "Wow those shirts look amazing! I have to not only order one, but also come to another concert to show them off!"
  9. I can see that most shirts that were ordered on Saturday are already on their route to their new owners. Feel free to share a picture of you in a U2start shirt! We even have thought of a hashtag, #iwearmySHOI

Let me re-share two selfies that I made a while ago when I tested a few designs at home on quality:

10. excellent! will definitely take a picture when they arrive (and fit, eh)
  11. Is possible to make photo of the colours of t-shirts? When you click the colours, some of them look unrealistic and I would like to see real colour What I would like to see is: Orange, blue and navy. Thanks, if it's possible
  12. I totally want to order some of these, you know I'm crazy on those shirts created here. Still wear my Breathe shirt from the 360 pilgrimage
    if only I'd win the lottery right now, sigh