2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Just checked it... I work the whole week at night (from 2 to 8 AM) so I will be here during the dress rehearsal as well (just ONE WEEK to go!)
    I'm on nights too so I'll be here all week !!
  2. Will probably wake up at the end of shows...
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Where it doesn't say AM or PM the site assumes it's a 24-hour notation, so there the time indicates whether it's AM or PM (11 or 23:00 etc.)

Ok thanks. 5 in the morning it is !
  4. Assuming the show starts around 8 local time. Since I have those two days off I will be here in the middle of the night for the opening show Also to make sure the site doesn't break down as it semi did for the 360 opening night haha.
  5. Question - has there been any word on how general admission will work? Are we going to have to sit/stand all day? I am not getting into Vancouver until 1:30pm day of show.

Since we don't have actual tickets and have to present the cards we bought the tickets with at the gate this could make for long times. (I still can't believe they haven't made an allowance for U2.com members to trade GA tickets!)
  6. Originally posted by dhazard:Question - has there been any word on how general admission will work? Are we going to have to sit/stand all day? I am not getting into Vancouver until 1:30pm day of show.

Since we don't have actual tickets and have to present the cards we bought the tickets with at the gate this could make for long times. (I still can't believe they haven't made an allowance for U2.com members to trade GA tickets!)
    Regardless of the process it shouldn't matter much at what time you arrive since the stage is placed horizontally you almost always have a good spot.

Don't they just scan your creditcard and then you're in, in the US? Sounds seamless.
  7. Vancouver is Canada, not US
  8. Like you would say Dublin is UK I would use NA (just kidding)
  9. Semi-public dress rehearsal in just 5 days!
  10. 5 days is nothing! They are upon us. I wonder if someone will bootleg the dress rehearsal lol
  11. They definitely will, but I wouldn't get your hopes up to hear it