1. I will try tomorrow again
  2. hi i tried todownload cork 8/8/87 ....one of my first bootleg vinyl ... i was directed to mega i tried to set up a membership with them but when it came to the e/mail bit i pressed the red button but nothing happened .... any ideas please ?
  3. hi im having problems signing into mega when it comes to the red button on the e/mail nothing happens any ideas /
  4. Originally posted by reddawg:hi i tried todownload cork 8/8/87 ....one of my first bootleg vinyl ... i was directed to mega i tried to set up a membership with them but when it came to the e/mail bit i pressed the red button but nothing happened .... any ideas please ?
    You don't need a membership to download the files. When the Mega screen appears, choose "download through browser" and then the files should immediately start to download.
  5. i thought you had to be a member of mega ? everytime i try now it just goes to e/mail ? .... i have e/mailed them for help .... wish i had known before as i really wanted " cork connection " mp3 .... thanks for your advice !