1. I have a sony NEX3 camara and can take it with you inside the GA show?
  2. That is a compact camera; as long as you carry a small/medium lens there should be no problem at all.

By the way, there's no need to open a new thread, you can ask it at any of the ten thousand tour threads we currently have
  3. Usually short removable lenses are fine. But I read that for Vancouver removable lenses of any kind weren't allowed. Which seems odd. I think it may be venue specific (& hope security feel in a good mood). I should hope you'd be ok with a short pancake prime lens at the very least.
  4. now i still nothing
  5. They always put such guidelines on your ticket, but usually it's what Sergio says. You will never know for sure. You could call the venue though.
  6. What my dad did last tour, was making a fake letter from Live Nation and Amsterdam Arena saying that he was allowed to have a camera.
  7. But we got in without even showing the letter
  8. I have a new canon powershot I wanna be using during my show I'll take it along for sure.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:What my dad did last tour, was making a fake letter from Live Nation and Amsterdam Arena saying that he was allowed to have a camera.
    hahaha good idea
  10. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:What my dad did last tour, was making a fake letter from Live Nation and Amsterdam Arena saying that he was allowed to have a camera.
    I once did that but with taping gear, and I got rejected anyway
  11. haha cheeky, sergio
  12. Originally posted by ddarroch:Usually short removable lenses are fine. But I read that for Vancouver removable lenses of any kind weren't allowed. Which seems odd. I think it may be venue specific (& hope security feel in a good mood). I should hope you'd be ok with a short pancake prime lens at the very least.
    No removable lenses, don't risk it... security check ours over fairly good...

sH