2015-05-22 - Phoenix
Turnê: Innocence and Experience tour
Músicas tocadas: 27
Gravações de áudio: 5
Vídeos: 1
  1. Hmmm Ordinary love. Good call :-)
  2. I hope they play Discotheque. Anyway, that video's the closest the guys came to 'gay culture' anyway ;-)

On a serious note. I hope Bono will refer to it, and I think he will, because he did last night. Awesome! (although I never expected less)
  3. What did he say last night ?
  4. I+e tour is being the weakest tour for me.
    When loves come to town and in god's country was the highlights of the tour by now.
    That's sooo poor.
    Come on U2, you can do it better, without ALL the war horses.
    Put WOWY, VERTIGO, IWF, PRIDE, MW, END OF THE WORLD, BLOODY SUNDAY, REAL THING, HAVEN'T FOUND out and bring other excellent songs from POP, ZOOROPA, WAR and the OTHER songs of LEAVE BEHIND, ACHTUNG, i JOSHUA AND BOMB.
    I'm still hoping that setlist will change drastically.
  5. Originally posted by lucas_ramos1000:I+e tour is being the weakest tour for me.
    When loves come to town and in god's country was the highlights of the tour by now.
    That's sooo poor.
    Put WOWY, VERTIGO, IWF, PRIDE, MW, END OF THE WORLD, BLOODY SUNDAY, REAL THING, HAVEN'T FOUND out and bring other excellent songs from POP, ZOOROPA, WAR and the OTHER songs of LEAVE BEHIND, ACHTUNG, i JOSHUA AND BOMB.
    Sit down. You've seriously surmised this after just a week? That's hardly fair!
  6. Regarding Invisible: I have been trying not to see videos of it cause I was really excited to hear it live. The one clip I did see I thought it was lacking a little. I thought they had a lot of energy on The Tonight Show. Bono screaming and the look on his face made me feel like he was saying "We're back and we're hungry!"

Maybe they need a marching band with them.
  7. Yes. I'm talking about the setlists. No big suprises, no signs that the setlist will change.
    They are playing very very very well all the songs.
    But the concert is getting bored night after night.
  8. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Regarding Invisible: I have been trying not to see videos of it cause I was really excited to hear it live. The one clip I did see I thought it was lacking a little. I thought they had a lot of energy on The Tonight Show. Bono screaming and the look on his face made me feel like he was saying "We're back and we're hungry!"

Maybe they need a marching band with them.
    maybe that was because they weren't sandwiched in between huge screen walls back then just a wild guess.
  9. Very true. I guess that won't change.
  10. Originally posted by lucas_ramos1000:I+e tour is being the weakest tour for me.
    That's sooo poor.
    We're blue in the face from ATYCFLB on the last few tours. Jesus