2015-05-22 - Phoenix
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. I hope they're preparing some more of edge's 60 songs for the extra LA shows. Hopefully the OOC / Electric Co. slot and the Sweetest thing / Desire / AOH / Lovetown slots will change every night
  2. Originally posted by lucas_ramos1000:as I said about ATYCLB:
    there are other song, like wild honey, stuck (full band), peace on earth and even new york.
    And I hating Beautiful Day, cause it has been overplayed.

I listened to ATYCLB yesterday because it is one of my favorite albums ever; and I thought that Wild Honey would fit really well in the Sweetest Thing spot.
  3. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]

I listened to ATYCLB yesterday because it is one of my favorite albums ever; and I thought that Wild Honey would fit really well in the Sweetest Thing spot.
    Yes I agree and I'm sure Stuck will appear at some point too. I'm not so sure about New York the best part of that is the solo.
  4. Beautiful day is their biggest hit since 1987 so I doubt they will drop that
  5. I predict that All I want is you will close one of the LA shows
  6. why
  7. i would think a dublin show instead but you must have a valid reason i cant see

is there a live feed for tonight ??
    thanks..
  8. It's that kind of a song. They can stop playing and let the crowd keep singing as they walk off. Maybe "40" too who knows
  9. I hope Miracle Drug returns tonight. I'm predicting that the 3rd , 4th or 5th La show will debut One Step Closer, Volcano, Magnificent and The Ground Beneath Her Feet.
  10. Originally posted by Buttons:i would think a dublin show instead but you must have a valid reason i cant see

is there a live feed for tonight ??
    thanks..
    I think Found and One will rotate for Two night cities bur they'll need extra songs to close 4 and 5 night cities
  11. Originally posted by treasure:It's that kind of a song. They can stop playing and let the crowd keep singing as they walk off. Maybe "40" too who knows
    40 fits better for the closing. ISHFWILF fits more for mid set, maybe before EBW.
  12. I don't know about a live feed but I'm sure there will be