1. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Oooh, this is a very exciting idea... what are you looking to include, performance-wise? A whole/nearly-whole set, just the new songs, reinventions (Bullet, SBS, Zooropa, etc), or what? I'd be happy to help look for great/interesting performances and interviews
    I was thinking of:
    The Miracle
    Electric Co
    Iris
    CW
    RBW
    UTEOTW
    Crystal Ballroom or California
    Volcano or Lucifers Hands
    Every Breaking Wave
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Zooropa
    Streets
    Troubles
    Bad
    SFS during the credits
  2. The whole Apple segment is way too long/boring. Maybe you could edit it to just get the highlights and "remember" what happened.

Main question: what's the target audience of this project? hard core fans, regular fans, casual fans, general public?

3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:The whole Apple segment is way too long/boring. Maybe you could edit it to just get the highlights and "remember" what happened.

Main question: what's the target audience of this project? hard core fans, regular fans, casual fans, general public?

Do you mean just the Apple event? Or the apple event, news thingy, Bono saying sorry and Adam talking about it?

Hardcore and regular fans
  4. I mean... I know it would be an awful lot of work, but...
    the way it is now, it's like if I had just gone to youtube and watched a few videos.

In a documentary I'd expect to see something different... the video of the moment and a voice off or a text on the screen summarizing what happened, intertwined with a few seconds of the actual footage (like "one liners"). It'd be a lot faster and more dynamic.

Specially considering that chances are regular fans have already seen the whole footage of the Apple event, not to mention that hardcore fans probably know some of those dialogues like a Star Wars movie script. So, imho, probably just a quick reminder just for context should be enough to set the scene for the documentary...

...but that's just one opinion, try to make it the way you'd like to watch it, that way you'll enjoy doing it.
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Do you mean just the Apple event? Or the apple event, news thingy, Bono saying sorry and Adam talking about it?

Hardcore and regular fans
    I like it ...maybe it could be short that part ..and the setlist is very good to me