1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The question of this new You Too is:

Which distinct narrative from the I+E Tour is your favourite?
    - I Will Follow & Iris
    - Cedarwood Road & Song For Someone
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday & Raised By Wolves
    - Bullet The Blue Sky & The Hands That Built America

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this topic you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
  2. I choose SBS / RBW as it's a real distinct narative. SBS takes us from Dublin 1920 to Cedarwood Road in the 1960s to Belfast 1922 and then Wolves brings us back to Dublin 1974
  3. Originally posted by treasure:I choose SBS / RBW as it's a real distinct narative. SBS takes us from Dublin 1920 to Cedarwood Road in the 1960s to Belfast 1922 and then Wolves brings us back to Dublin 1974
    Same here. I have a soft spot for RBW since the very day SOI came out so I can't help rating it as a highlight of the show. The new SBS version might not be their most brilliant but it sure fits the narrative!
  4. I do like the Follow / Iris narrative too but wish the would alternate it:
    Follow / Iris
    Tomorrow / Iris
    Lemon / Iris
    Mofo / Iris
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Same here. I have a soft spot for RBW since the very day SOI came out so I can't help rating it as a highlight of the show. The new SBS version might not be their most brilliant but it sure fits the narrative!
    And the full on version has been played to death !!
  6. bullet/hands, it's incredible.
  7. Originally posted by treasure:I do like the Follow / Iris narrative too but wish the would alternate it:
    Follow / Iris
    Tomorrow / Iris
    Lemon / Iris
    Mofo / Iris
    What about ignoring Iris altogether and just belt out any of these other tracks, which are among their best?
  8. Originally posted by treasure:I do like the Follow / Iris narrative too but wish the would alternate it:
    Follow / Iris
    Tomorrow / Iris
    Lemon / Iris
    Mofo / Iris
    Can you imagine even Tomorrow as a snippet !!

Bono starts singing "Won't you come back tomorrow, will you come back tomorrow, won't you come back tomorrow, will you come back tomorrow" with the band gradually coming in and getting louder and then segue into Iris. Nice !!
  9. Oh I hope to have 1 or 2 SOI songs left for my shows
  10. tomorrow I lovelovelove this song.