1. Really? AWESOME! Glad to hear that
    But honestly, the cinematography involved in the Muse concert is far better than the one U2 used for the 360. That's why I believe that they don't really care about video releases now. The same goes for the videos for their singles, the only ones I really like are Original of the species, Stuck in a moment, One in a way and The Miracle of Joey Ramone.
  2. Yep, there's a clear, steady shot of my girl and I bouncing up and down during Time Is Running Out and some others (less clear) during other songs It was our anniversary too and we made the trip from Spain, so it's awesome that we got to appear there.

U2 has never been about the videos I think. Of course they cared about their look (hence all the work with Anton Corbjin, etc) but they've never really cared about video releases or videoclips for that matter.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yep, there's a clear, steady shot of my girl and I bouncing up and down during Time Is Running Out and some others (less clear) during other songs It was our anniversary too and we made the trip from Spain, so it's awesome that we got to appear there.

link to that part? wanna see
  4. It isn't as steady as I remembered but hey 2:05 on the official vid:

5. @LikeASong THAT'S AMAZING! Congrats!

I've always wished to appear in a video of a concert or something, but it's been a while since I decided to make my own shortfilms so...
    Going back to the main topic, I've just remembered, they've used 27 cameras I think it was.... and they couldn't even have a 1080p image O.O, they have, instead, a 720p with the option of upscaling it to 1080i........ ¬¬

How is even possible? They're the biggest rock band in the world, not to mention the richest.... and they didn't bother to release something okish at least? I'm sorry but I'm quite offended in a way. I mean, nothing serious, it's just a part of my brain that it's like a pain in the a·$& with this kind of things jajajaja....
  6. Depeche Mode regularly release a live video from each of their tours . The last one did not however get a Blu-Ray release , just a DVD and an HD option on iTunes . I ws not happy with this . I hope that this does not happen with U2
  7. I'm assuming they're gonna release the show that HBO is gonna air in November. In Paris. Which we've already heard a rumor that would be the DVD location.
  8. I quite like the Rose Bowl Blu Ray. I didn't see 360 in the flesh so can't comment on the real thing v Blu Ray/DVD

But I think the best DVD is Boston Elevation. It's just epic. Crowd and Band are on form and the production is awesome!

As much as I love Popmart, I just can't watch the DVD. Why would a DVD be released in 2007 with a 4:3 resolution still?!

9. Because it, along with Boston 2001, ZooTV 93, Red Rocks were all shot on video. That is as good as its getting. They could release Denver and Tempe 87 in HD since it was filmed, and everything since Chicago 2005, has been shot in HD.
  10. Originally posted by Chrisedge:[..]

Because it, along with Boston 2001, ZooTV 93, Red Rocks were all shot on video. That is as good as its getting. They could release Denver and Tempe 87 in HD since it was filmed, and everything since Chicago 2005, has been shot in HD.
    Isn't Boston 2009 16 : 9 though?
  11. If you meant Boston 2001, it's 4x3 on DVD. If you meant Boston 2009, I am referring to officially released stuff.