1. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]
    hope something like this comes to fruition

watching clips of Streets from South American shows pissed me off so much, everyone on their phones, hardly anyone jumping along to the intro.

Yet you are watching the clips... How were they made?

Some people here complain about too much filming and making pictures at shows and in another thread moan about lack of good videos from shows. Well...
  2. the crowd needs to designate one person for filming, the rest aren't allowed to.
  3. When Justin Timberlake is right in front of you but you have to check the U2start forums first:

4. In fairness to the young chap Justin did ask him to take a selfie with him. The kid is probably just checking it.
  5. The habit of using smartphones is so widespread I'm not sure what you could do to reverse the trend. To me, holding a camera up for the show means you're not really focussed on the music. Can't imagine what it's like for your only memory of a concert to be the image of camera floating in front of your for 2 hrs.
  6. I suppose it will only be when phones become obsolete but by that point we’ll probably be attending gigs via VR headsets or some crap.