1. Going a bit necro here, but I saw one got added to the audio section. Unfortunately for me at least, I can't get it to work to save my life (seems file is corrupted). Anyone have any suggestions or the same issue? I really want to get a copy of this show!

EDIT: Also the link to the remaster is gone, any chance that's still available anywhere?
  2. Not on the show page of Denver 2? I will look in to it... tomorrow or later today. Sure I still have a copy
  3. Originally posted by jxbeutl:[..]

Going a bit necro here, but I saw one got added to the audio section. Unfortunately for me at least, I can't get it to work to save my life (seems file is corrupted). Anyone have any suggestions or the same issue? I really want to get a copy of this show!

EDIT: Also the link to the remaster is gone, any chance that's still available anywhere?
    Denver 1 is indeed compromised/corrupt. I don't have a quick fix but we will certainly look in to that. Perhaps one of the other crew members still has a good file.

Denver 2 can be found here: http://www.u2start.com/shows/1773/#!audio
    (I've updated the link for the remaster, so that should be fine!)

PS: What strikes me most listening back to this show is the energy and joy of the performance...haven't heard that kind of spirit yet on the JT2017 tour. Not with that vigor at least.
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Denver 1 is indeed compromised/corrupt. I don't have a quick fix but we will certainly look in to that. Perhaps one of the other crew members still has a good file.

Denver 2 can be found here: http://www.u2start.com/shows/1773/#!audio
    (I've updated the link for the remaster, so that should be fine!)

PS: What strikes me most listening back to this show is the energy and joy of the performance...haven't heard that kind of spirit yet on the JT2017 tour. Not with that vigor at least.
    I would love to come across a working copy of Denver 1, I haven't listened to or really thought of that show since I was there that night so I'd love to again. Super pumped to listed to the remaster of Denver 2!

I also agree, I don't know what it is but I agree, I was in Vancouver for the opener and it wasn't nearly the energy I'm used to from those guys. Seattle was probably the best JT show I've heard (was lucky to be there too), hearing Bono yell "tear the f***ing roof off" to start IWF was pretty sick haha.

Thank you for the update and the help!
  5. try the 5-21 show. it's really pretty great. way more energy and great sounding boot.
  6. Originally posted by jxbeutl:I would love to come across a working copy of Denver 1, I haven't listened to or really thought of that show since I was there that night so I'd love to again.
    [...]
    I have updated the show page of 2015-06-06 Denver 1 with a new .rar file.
    I hope this works now for you and that you are able to relive Denver 1