1. I don't know. He has to spread his left arm around the "wall". It can hurt his shoulder. But anyway, it would be cool as hell.
  2. I'm confident he could do it I wanna see the fly now more than ever, lol.
  3. Based on all the poses we've seen him do, he can do it. Besides, I don't believe it was his shoulder that was injured, but rather his elbow. And yes, The Fly must return. I really think the best audio and visual performances of The Fly came from Vertigo, simply because in an arena it's easy to get totally wrapped up in the feel of the song. The Fly is one of those songs that allows the visual designers to go wild with the entire stage set-up. I mean, just watch the performance from the Chicago DVD and even the Boston DVD and just try to say that you weren't pumped up by it.
  4. He could do the pose ; he can't play the guitar.
    Therefore : no Fly.
  5. Yeah, that's what I figured...
  6. Any indication if Bono is back playing guitar ? I kinda liked his slightly out of tune bashing on Exit.
  7. I hope so. You don't realize how much he contributes to a looot of songs until he stops doing it...

But I think we won't see him playing guitar again, sadly. Unfortunately his shoulder and arm wounds seemed too bad for him to pick the six strings up ever again...
  8. I agree and it looks great too. I love all my NLOTH Bono pics.
  9. The man has great taste choosing guitars, nobody can deny that. The thinline Telecaster that he got in 2011 after giving out his Gretsch to the blind guy in Nashville was astonishing.

Badassssssssss

10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I hope so. You don't realize how much he contributes to a looot of songs until he stops doing it...

But I think we won't see him playing guitar again, sadly. Unfortunately his shoulder and arm wounds seemed too bad for him to pick the six strings up ever again...
    I agree. I love him with the guitar. In a television interview here in the States before i+e Tour, he talked about not being able to bend his pinkie and ring fingers on his left hand. When asked if he ever will, he said something like "They don't know", which I assume is his doctors.

That made me sad because I know he enjoyed it so much. Here's to hoping he regains a full recovery. It takes much longer to come back of an injury like his at his age.
  11. Originally posted by AchtungNinja:[..]
    I agree. I love him with the guitar. In a television interview here in the States before i+e Tour, he talked about not being able to bend his pinkie and ring fingers on his left hand. When asked if he ever will, he said something like "They don't know", which I assume is his doctors.

That made me sad because I know he enjoyed it so much. Here's to hoping he regains a full recovery. It takes much longer to come back of an injury like his at his age.
    Well you can play People get ready without your pinkie so let's have it back !!
  12. Originally posted by AchtungNinja:[..]

If he's unable 2.5 years after the accident, he never will. So sad