1. Originally posted by laitris:[..]
    Last time they played it, it was done with piano (Vertigo tour), just before change it by miss Sarajevo.

so it would be an amazing surprise for me if they'd come back to Zoo TV style, just for this song...
    Thought you were talking about TTTYAATW being on the Vertigo Tour and immediately rushed to find the show that it was played at, because I had completely missed it.

But now I see you were talking about RTSS.

Oh well
  2. oh boy, this is tough.

running to stand still - because it's such a beautiful song and while this song already had its shining moments during previous tours, I still believe it has potential to shine even brighter. it's become a classic of sorts, without having been overplayed. a warhorse that's not a warhorse, oddly.

the fly - because we recently discussed how well they could implement the double screen with this song (have bono walk in between, do the fly silhouette thing, it'd be awesome).

the ground beneath her feet - so, so underrated! I just love the melody of this song, how tragic and beautiful it is at the same time. would love to hear it more often.

no, I haven't voted yet
  3. Running and the ground beneath.
  4. "Forget Crystal Ballroom, play Elevation!"

*sigh*

Trying To Throw I think, I haven't seen that one in person yet. Nor Running.

Damn.
  5. NLOTH and 2nd The Fly. I love both live . I already"lived " The Fly live so that s why my vote is to NLOTH
  6. My 2nd would be No Line On the Horizon. I only got to hear it 7 times during 360.

The best Fly I heard on 360 was at Toronto III but next to the versions from the Elevation tour, not quite as neato.
  7. Running To Stand Still, but I liked the Vertigo Tour rendition the best.
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz
    Running and the ground beneath.
    Same here. Don't care for The Fly anymore, Magnificent is overrated, NLOTH is great but doesn't fit anywhere, and Tryin' To Throw... would feel SO out of place nowadays without the whole Zoo TV thingy.
  9. Voted for The Ground Bemeath Her Feet, but has to be full band electric...
  10. I did not like the Fly as much as I did until the Elevation tour. That version is just amazeballs.