1. I think they will do The Fly sooner or later... I really wanted Running style ZooTV after Bullet leading to Pride
  2. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Fly dropped entirely. Been on every tour aside from PopMart now, maybe time to give it another break. Reinvent a different song.
  3. The Fly maybe dont camoback becasue Bono can t play guitar .... woek awesome live ..is a shame ...i prefer it instead MW or UTEOTW
  4. If you ask me, Bono not worrying about a fucking guitar is the reason The Fly SHOULD come back. I'd rather see him work the stage like in 2001 than stand there and play an E chord in front of the mic for 4 minutes. Sheesh.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:If you ask me, Bono not worrying about a fucking guitar is the reason The Fly SHOULD come back. I'd rather see him work the stage like in 2001 than stand there and play an E chord in front of the mic for 4 minutes. Sheesh.
    haha i m with you ! i need the Fly
  6. I love The Fly, really do but honestly I rather hear something more ''exclusive''. TTTYAATW or Running To Standstill would be my favourites, but I also would love to hear a rocking version of No Line again.
  7. I prefer songs that aren t usually play ( i know the Fly is usually played but between TF and RTST i prefer Fly) like NLOTH and i wouldn t have problems if they return to play TTTYAATW
  8. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World.