2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by cqleonardo:a little off topic but... I'm listening to Popmart in Leed and... why the hell they don't play Gone? This song kick some serious ass, it's amazing, is pure rock n' roll

I specifically starting thinking about Gone as well (much to the surprise of those who know my once deep distaste for Pop). Gone is probably the "safest" song in all of Pop. That and Staring At The Sun.
  2. Most of the seats were (still not a true sold out by any means though), but what about that half empty GA? I still can't understand it. DId they sell less tickets intentionally or was it a miscalculation by Ticketmaster or the promoters?
  3. Buildings have specific regulations for the maximum capacity in every room, which I'm sure gets altered after adding all the vendors and stage setup. I suspect that regulations for max occupancy are different between indoor arenas and open air stadiums. Even if GA doesn't look full, it's very likely that it could be full due to safety concerns. If GA were packed like sardines, it would be a huge disaster in the event of an earthquake or fire.
  4. Does anyone know where to grab the Meerkat feed from the second night in Toronto? My friend Steph was the meerkat girl and I would love to get it for her.
  5. Originally posted by boomcha76:Does anyone know where to grab the Meerkat feed from the second night in Toronto? My friend Steph was the meerkat girl and I would love to get it for her.
    I don't use the merkaat app and all the contact I've had with the site itself has been tuning in for a couple of U2 broadcasts, so take my limited knowledge with a grain of salt.

My personal guess is that past feeds are not recoverable by external users and only the broadcaster (in this case, U2) might have access to them. Your best chance might be searching for youtube videos and hope that someone recorded mostly just the screen at the venue.
  6. That's what I'm looking for. That someone recorded it when it was being broadcast.
  7. no idea where you can find that, but please, congrats to stephanie! really great performance!
  8. wow this WOWY version is good