2015-07-06 - Toronto
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 4
  1. If EI continues I wonder if Toronto will get a first EI date.
  2. I mean the Innocence and JT tours both stopped there, and Montreal isn’t THAT far a drive, so I don’t know if it’d be a “necessary” stop.
  3. I don't think we need to wonder if the EI tour will continue. It has for all intents and purposes been laid to rest. Even with Australia rumors, it is not being pegged as a continuation of the tour.
  4. Wholesome AF

5. Some were complaining after the show that this poor girl messed up the setlist (she had requested AIWIY but it was slated to be performed later) and for some reason "The Crystal Ballroom" ended up getting cut from the show.
    Just rumours and hearsay, mind you.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Some were complaining after the show that this poor girl messed up the setlist (she had requested AIWIY but it was slated to be performed later) and for some reason "The Crystal Ballroom" ended up getting cut from the show.
    Those were the days when they were capable of react to the crowd and change the setlist
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Some were complaining after the show that this poor girl messed up the setlist (she had requested AIWIY but it was slated to be performed later) and for some reason "The Crystal Ballroom" ended up getting cut from the show.
    You cab guarantee the only complainers were those GA queue guys. This was a much greater moment and the band were in to it much more than any other songs that night.
  8. A very good Shine Like Stars from Bono.
  9. Many of the fans in the audience had white signs with that phrase up and down the catwalk.
  10. Yes I read that in the YouTube description I watched. Bono delivered.
  11. The Toronto concerts were quite special. If only The Crystal Ballroom had been played on night 2 as was planned... Damn.