1. Grabbed some headphones and tried again. 32/40 I missed mostly song from Boy/October/War which are the albums I listen to least. I am mad that I missed in particular:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    If God Will Send His Angels! Probably my favorite Pop song and I mixed it up with Trying to throw your arms...
  2. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:Grabbed some headphones and tried again. 32/40 I missed mostly song from Boy/October/War which are the albums I listen to least. I am mad that I missed in particular:
    If God Will Send His Angels! Probably my favorite Pop song and I mixed it up with Trying to throw your arms...
    Nice job

Overall, I'd say that the clips in the second quiz are a little trickier than in the first one. The earlier albums in particular would be the ones to trip me up...
  3. Ha, I like it! Got 38/40... missed Moment of Surrender (WTF!?!) and Tomorrow. I'm shakiest on the early stuff so that explains Tomorrow but I can't believe I couldn't get MoS!

Fun stuff, thanks CMIPalaeo.

Edit, ended up doing the 1st one too. 37/40. Missed I Fall Down, Stranger in a Strange Land, and Fire.
  4. The songs of October seem to be the most difficult ones to get!
  5. I did better on the first one second U2 quiz. 38/40 with the two I missed being
    Who's Gonna Ride, a rather tricky part of that song. And Exit, I was thinking something off of Rattle and Hum and ran out of time! Last guess on that was Bullet although I knew it wasn't that, at least I got closer by going with something off of JT.
  6. This was fun!

I got 33/40 not because I didn't know the ones I missed it's because I'm a slow typer lol

I'm off to try my luck on the first quiz!

Edit: Just got done with the second one and I got 40/40!

It took me awhile to get these two
    WGRYWH and Fire

7. These were fun. The bsides-singles one is hard. The one I did best on was the song titles to demo titled match up (100% and pretty fast)

Good job with these quizzes! The Ordinary Love lyrics was tricky, I forgot the word "cause"
  8. Damn it, I ran out of time playing on my phone. I was 37 for 37 too
  9. Ah, the latter one was tricky, indeed.
  10. Was fun!!
    I got 38/40
  11. I'm glad you guys are enjoying these so much! These quizzes are a lot of fun to make

It's also really interesting to see what ones you're having the most trouble with