1. love DD, i'm glad they're having a bit of a resurgence in popularity nowadays as well.

i reckon Notorious must be one of the most underrated albums by a famous band out there.
  2. I'm not really a fan but I like the song Ordinary World.
  3. .
  4. Well, I've given Paper Gods a listen. It's honestly come nowhere near AYNIN.

Only songs I like are Paper Gods, What Are The Chances, Change The Skyline, Butterfly Girl and Only In Dreams (get rid of that annoying sound after 'I don't wanna wake up...') and also the one bonus track Planet Roaring.

To me it seems John and Roger aren't on the album all that much.
  5. Seeing Duran Duran tonight here in South Florida @ the Hard Rock ..got great seats up close , should be a blast from the past...saw them back in '82...holy cow I'm old
  6. Hope I get Ordinary World along with Save A Prayer and of course Hold Back the Rain ...
  7. help yourselves to a drop in the ocean

8. Very solid show the other night here in South Florida . Brought back a ton of great 80's memories for me and the wife . The band sounded great , Simon's vocals were top notch . The band were in good spirits , Roger actually smiled a few times lol . Show was indeed a bit short . They came on at 830 , main set was over at 950..(???)....encore was Rio and Save a Prayer and that was that..by 1007 show over...very short IMO.

In comparison Radiohead came on stage at 835 the week prior (in Miami) , and the show (with 2 encores) was over at 11 .

No songs from 7 and the Ragged ???? Union and Reflex would have been a great way to end the short main set ...strange , and no I don't count snippets as New Moon's chorus was sung for about 30 seconds during Sunrise .

Highlights : Hungry , View , Girls on Film , Careless Memories , Ordinary World and the encore no doubt was fantastic .
  9. Anybody a fan of the new album??