1. Wow I didn't realize the site was under 10 years old. When I joined 6 years ago everything looked and felt so refined and well done that I thought it had been around for a long while. Definitely had some great times with the community here.
  2. amazing. I had to check my own profile as well, like most of "us veterans" just did.... and my goodness I belong to the ol'bunch as well awesome. I second your words, Sam, Ali, and Drew, and the others as well. This site is the best Thanks to Remy and all the other crew members who offer us this chance to share so many precious moments here - and make it possible to walk on, no matter what

love you, my friends. Here's to a grand 10 years anniversary coming up next year, and many more decades to follow after that.
  3. I'm so glad I was introduced to this site by my dear friend (K, above me ) 7 years ago! wow, what a long time it's been. I might have come and gone, but I always returned... this is still my favourite u2 place of all.

4. 10 years will be a blast!
  5. We need the precise-day stats back I think I joined around Oct/Nov 2006 but can't check out the exact date anymore... Remy bring them back!
  6. Better start saving some money because we will definitely have a gathering somewhere. Let's hope the tour is still ongoing! A Dublin show around our anniversary (24th of July) would be the best thing.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:We need the precise-day stats back I think I joined around Oct/Nov 2006 but can't check out the exact date anymore... Remy bring them back!
    12 November
  8. Hell yeah Thanks!
  9. How can i know when i join ?
  10. We can check for you.

2007-06-26
  11. So it was my birthday some days ago

8 years fo me of the best website ...
  12. wow patou ive only been here 3 years