1. I think his hair looks great as it is now, "system' and all. Less less poufy that at the start of the tour and not creepy like Vertigo tour.
  2. I like his current hair. The current style reminds me of the Elevation era, which I always felt was one of Bono's coolest along with the Zoo TV era. Now he just needs to ditch the shades he is currently wearing and wear a style similar to Elevation/360 for the tour.

For every tour we have the Bono checklist:

Bono hair - check
    Bono sunglasses - ???
    Bono jacket - ???

3. Originally posted by u2opra:I like his current hair. The current style reminds me of the Elevation era, which I always felt was one of Bono's coolest along with the Zoo TV era. Now he just needs to ditch the shades he is currently wearing and wear a style similar to Elevation/360 for the tour.

For every tour we have the Bono checklist:

Bono hair - check
    Bono sunglasses - ???
    Bono jacket - ???

I worry the glasses will stay around for the next tour....l Would be a first he hasn’t changed them on a new tour though right?
  4. Originally posted by hello123:[..]
    I worry the glasses will stay around for the next tour....l Would be a first he hasn’t changed them on a new tour though right?
    same for I and E and JT30 right?
  5. i should of just googled that...no is the answer, confirmed crazy person , answering his own question
  6. It's only U2's music that matters.That is the reason that I am an U2 fan.
  7. Long! Like in the 80's.
  8. Wow! Compare him from the 2015 tour to the 2018 tour and hes looked like hes aged massively. Some of it is his hair, other must be his brush with mortality