1. I think this is one of the best recent haircuts, a little more volume on the top to take the attention away from his wrinkles, haha

2. Bono definitely has a system. If he hasn't, then he just found the cure for male pattern baldness. Given his messianic complex, we all know full-well he wouldn't keep the cure in the dark haha.

But he wouldn't look bad if he shaved his head. That super short cut he had during Pop Mart shows he has a pretty good shaped head. But I just don't know why guys spend a shit load of money on hair loss cures (Systems/wigs, Propecia, hair plugs etc) when the shaved head look is getting more fashionable. Hell, there's a lot of women that are doing it.

3. and it's only been 3 years...
    comparing to my avatar (it's from when he came to Rio de Janeiro), the only thing that didn't change was his mouth
  4. He should return to this:
    Spoiler (click to toggle)

5. Originally posted by KleWdSide:[image]

[image]

Bono definitely has a system. If he hasn't, then he just found the cure for male pattern baldness. Given his messianic complex, we all know full-well he wouldn't keep the cure in the dark haha.

But he wouldn't look bad if he shaved his head. That super short cut he had during Pop Mart shows he has a pretty good shaped head. But I just don't know why guys spend a shit load of money on hair loss cures (Systems/wigs, Propecia, hair plugs etc) when the shaved head look is getting more fashionable. Hell, there's a lot of women that are doing it.
    I think this pic was taken not too long after he had hair transplantation (they usually take hair from the back of the head, and put that where it's receding)
  6. think he is growing it long again?
  7. It's only me that thinks long hair is way better?
  8. Yep!
  9. Pop short hair