1. Originally posted by Elefartion:I don't get it either. I doubt if BigGiRL listens to the bootlegs before she rates them. Epic Nights of Rock 'n' Roll from Dublin gets 3,5 stars? Psychedelic Tree In Santiago gets 3 stars? The Hamster recording is excellent to my ears. One of the best of the tour.
    In case you missed it, hoserama was being sarcastic.
    Of course Joyce listens to the recordings, Don't be rude.
  2. I'm sorry. I don't want to be rude. But can you explain this Dublin and Santiago ratings?
  3. I should have used the green sarcasm font, sometimes things get lost in translation.

Biggirl and I have disagreed before on the reasons but I totally agree with this assessment of the hamster Santiago recording. Enjoyable to the right listener, but not the best recording of the tour.
  4. I would rate Epic Nights of Rock 'n' Roll 2 stars. And Psychedelic Tree In Santiago 4, maybe 4.5 stars.
  5. Maybe it's fairer when users can vote.
  6. They can.
  7. Yeah to expand on Tims comment above you can review the show on the show page. I’m sure if the reviews were more favourable than the initial rating then it would happily be changed. Better going down that route rather than question BigGiRL’s rating and question whether she listens to the shows when she makes a great contribution to the site both on working on recordings and being one of the first to let us know when a new recording is available.
  8. It's not fair when you search for bootlegs.
  9. rating a bootleg is preference your own taste...
  10. Isn't it far easier to listen to the excerpts provided and then make a preferential choice?