1. I am a casual fan of U2 and this particular and fantastic site. I didnt have the resources recently to catch U2 in Vegas, but I have to say that listening to this recently dropped IEM recording from 11/23 is arguably one of the best and enjoyable listening experiences I've had in quite a while. I wish live recordings by other artists I like sounded this good!
  2. I didn't believe in God until I heard Hoserama's IEMs.
  3. God is Hoseramas servant
  4. No more IEM's?

ahaha
  5. I am searching for the 3/1 show that I attended - I have never used the U2 Torrents site (seem to run into issues registering) - but would love to know if a good source for this show exists!
  6. Hoserama does all the (fabulous) efforts of taping, editing, clearing, remastering, and god knows what else hé does to release fabulous
  7. Originally posted by thehepcat:I am searching for the 3/1 show that I attended - I have never used the U2 Torrents site (seem to run into issues registering) - but would love to know if a good source for this show exists!
    Try again on U2Torrents. We're having issues with the registration email getting blocked by gmail. If you have specific issues, let me know.

There is a recording from Daspyknows of 3/1/2024 on U2torrents.
  8. Hoserama does all the (fabulous) efforts of taping, editing, clearing, remastering, and god knows what else of wizard stuff he does before releasing those fabulous gems and making us more than exstatic!!
    I think it's therefore his prerogative to decide what, when and how much he will release, right?
    We are happy with everything he has and want to release!!
    A huge THANK YOU to him!!
    Big respect to Hoserama!!
  9. Hoserama for President 2024!
  10. There is a March 2 final show IEM floating around. Even in the info.txt file, the taper/mixer admits it won't be as great as hoserama's and he didn't bother concealing the click tracks and count-offs. It is in FLAC and if the u2start team can't find it, I can try to send a link.

Cheers,

J