1. Ok folks, I created this thread for you so you can continue the discussion there.
    The General Bootleg Topic is to announce our latest uploads and let's keep it that way.
    Cheers
  2. Originally posted by Chrisedge:[..]
    You really are off base here. If I was gonna be busted, I would certainly rather be busted by venue security, than the bands security. The bands security in the past has taken gear, and would certainly be pissed about finding a receiver. The band might have said they are ok with bootlegs, but the management has never been OK with it.

They can easily make things more difficult for IEM tapers just by mixing up frequencies, and changing things around more frequently. They have already made some changes that make things harder, just in the last few weeks.
    like what? and why? there was no IEM out there until recently.

3. What did we say?
    There's an IEM thread for that now. Any other off-topic post will be deleted.
  4. Hi forum,

I don't post here much but I am going to mixlr the Belfast gigs and if anyone wants to record at home be my guest.

My mixlr username is miryclayu2 .

A link will be posted on u2gigs , no Twitter.

miryclay
  5. Originally posted by miryclay:Hi forum,

I don't post here much but I am going to mixlr the Belfast gigs and if anyone wants to record at home be my guest.

miryclay
    Hi! Thanks for letting us know that. I'm sure many users here will appreciate your mixlr. Enjoy the show!
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:Hi forum,

miryclay
    Great! I guess U2gigs themselves will also do a Mixlr from Belfast. But the more, the better!
    Thanks a lot and hope you have a great show.
  7. As part of the u2start achtungbootlegs migration project, I have added two new recordings to our database.
    The first is from Rotterdam Ahoy, October 31st, 1984 (2nd night); the other from London, Brixton Academy, November 2nd, 1984 (1st night).

Both are, I belief, upgrades in comparison to the recordings of those dates that we already hosted - especially the Brixton one is pretty nice to listen to
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:As part of the u2start achtungbootlegs migration project, I have added two new recordings to our database.
    The first is from Rotterdam Ahoy, October 31st, 1984 (2nd night); the other from London, Brixton Academy, November 2nd, 1984 (1st night).

Both are, I belief, upgrades in comparison to the recordings of those dates that we already hosted - especially the Brixton one is pretty nice to listen to

PS: Although it does show up on the frontpage on the right, Rotterdam '84 is temporarily unavailable due to a technical malfunctioning of the website (in other words: I kinda broke it... )
    Sweet! I love that Rotterdam show.