1. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Not trying to be rude or anything, but when do you think the recordings of JulienLossless will be on this site? The ones he talked about in the Paris thread.
    Well I don't know, perhaps you would like to help us locating those recordings? I think quite a few of them are already in the database with info (file) only. Send me a pm for details concerning uploads - or meet me in queue somewhere this weekend

Right now my priority lies with (attending) the Joshua Tree 30 Anniversary tour
  2. Seattle IEM/AUD matrix from EV silver discs in lossless.
    Everything has already been said on this, so just no words and take it or leave it

https://we.tl/rOPPPVlyD3
  3. many thanks to all of you
  4. Yes !!! Amazing SOUND QUALITY !!!!MANY THANKS!!!! LOSELESS!!!!!
  5. The Amsterdam 2 recording by dorenberg (Tascam Dr-2D - internal mics) is now available at our show page / audio tab.

As per taper's request, we can only share it in lossless flacs (so please don't post mp3's of this recording here).
    I think the sound of the recording isn't that bad for ArenA standards, but it has significant near-by clapping & audience
    chatter. A 3.5 stars rating seems fair though.
  6. And Amsterdam 1 by Chatss99 is now also up!

I have added mp3's taken from the 24bit/48kHz version, because somehow Chats99's conversion to 16bit/44.1kHz sounds a little compromised.
    I really like this recording, although, at some points in between songs, audience chatter is quite intrusive (e.g. introduction to Trip Through Your Wires ).
    My rating: 4 stars
  7. Thanks BigGirl ! Your the BEST!!!!!!!!
  8. Amsterdam 2 sounds great. 3-3.5 stars seems fair. My type of audience recording with some decent atmosphere.
  9. any idea where paris 2 is?