1. I wait Rome 16 quality 4,5
  2. Roma 15 MLK very good!!
  3. Best audio/video of U2 JT 2017 !! Thanx hoserama!

4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:GREAT NEW ADDITIONS to the original 1987 Joshua Tree tour recordings

The kind souls of JEMS just shared two brand new transfers of the Keith M - aka Brother KM - recordings. While these recordings have been circulating for perhaps more than 30 years, these new transfers are more clear than ever.

1. 1987-04-02 Tempe AZ - ASU Activity Center

2. 1987-04-13 San Diego CA - Sports Arena

Especially that San Diego show has been one of my all time favorites, but now it's like listening in full colour, instead of black& white (which was already great!)
    The U2 rendition of I Shall Be Released just gets me every time... and hearing this brand new transfer just brought tears of joy to my eyes...

It's a "must have" recording and I can see no reason to withhold a 4,5 star rating

(I will be quite busy the next week, but I hope to add the lossless flacs not long after)
    shows sound great looking forward to lossless version thanks BigGirl !!!
  5. Thanks to Nate “nbkraft” we now have the squintyt4e/bp recording of JT2017 Boston – Foxborough – in our show page!

It is, however, a recording with some issues, mainly due to the wind blowing in the microphone. This causes rumble and now and then some instability of the music. And on top of that someone – or something? – rubs or touches the microphone halfway BTBS up to In God’s Country

Now I have already said something about it in the original “I have Boston audio - who wants to master?” topic, but after a good amount of work in iZotope RX 05 I think I have managed to remove most of the worst rumble and rubs. It is still not ideal but we think the recording is now quite enjoyable – like a 3.5 star rating.

Although I’m still not sure whether this will be the final version (the version to share lossless) or that some further improvements will/can be made, at this point I don’t want to keep this from you either.

For some more info & background about this recording see: Boston / Foxborough recording - beta/test version. This will also be the preferred place to discus possible improvements, but you can, of course, also send me a pm.
  6. I have added the lossless version of the JT2017 Foxborough show.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to improve it, so basically it is still the same version but then in lossless flacs.

PS: I have also added the lossless flacs of the 1987-04-02 Tempe AZ & 1987-04-13 San Diego JEMS transfers.
  7. As of yesterday evening a bootleg of the new re-broadcast of the 1983 "Rockpalast" Loreley Amphitheater gig (St. Goarshausen) is available in our showpages.

Today I've also added the new JEMS transfer of the 1987-04-14 San Diego show, available both in mp3 and flac.
    This show features the first live version of Mothers Of The Disappeared and Maria McKee duets with Bono in I Shall Be Released.

I have rated this recording 4 stars. While it is on par with the recording of the first night in terms of clarity and overall sound, this transfer of the second night has a little more tape noise. And also, after listening more closely to the first night recording, I wished there had been some more bass in the "bootleg" (note: on iPod the eq setting "bass booster" improves the sound significantly on both these San Diego recordings )

Still, these original 1987 San Diego Joshua Tree shows are truly something special and highly recommended
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:As of yesterday evening a bootleg of the new re-broadcast of the 1983 "Rockpalast" Loreley Amphitheater gig (St. Goarshausen) is available in our showpages.

Today I've also added the new JEMS transfer of the 1987-04-14 San Diego show, available both in mp3 and flac.
    This show features the first live version of Mothers Of The Disappeared and Maria McKee duets with Bono in I Shall Be Released.

I have rated this recording 4 stars. While it is on par with the recording of the first night in terms of clarity and overall sound, this transfer of the second night has a little more tape noise. And also, after listening more closely to the first night recording, I wished there had been some more bass in the "bootleg" (note: on iPod the eq setting "bass booster" improves the sound significantly on both these San Diego recordings )

Still, these original 1987 San Diego Joshua Tree shows are truly something special and highly recommended
    That version of Mothers Of The Disappeared is epic!!

Fits very well as closer, this version was in my top 3 even with old source
  9. Could anyone spare the time to possibly help me please? I have tried to download the 23-10-2009 Las Vegas show. It come sin two parts. Part 1 downloads up to City Of Blinding Lights only.
    Part 2 shows that there is only City Of Blinding Lights yet the download states upward of 98mb?
    I have tried to access this recording a few times but never get past COBL.
    What could i be doing wrong and would anyone be kind enough to try this too?

Thank you for your timer/help.
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:Could anyone spare the time to possibly help me please? I have tried to download the 23-10-2009 Las Vegas show. It come sin two parts. Part 1 downloads up to City Of Blinding Lights only.
    Part 2 shows that there is only City Of Blinding Lights yet the download states upward of 98mb?
    I have tried to access this recording a few times but never get past COBL.
    What could i be doing wrong and would anyone be kind enough to try this too?

Thank you for your timer/help.
    I think the problem solves itself when you put both .rar files in one folder and just choose "extract here" for Part 1. Part 2 should then automatically be extracted as well.
  11. news iem rome 2017

2017/8/25

◆U2
    「2 Days in Rome 2017 [...] (4CD)
    XAVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series-130/131\9,400

[...]

◆Live at Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy - Sat. 15 July 2017 (1st Night)
    [XAVEL ORIGINAL MASTER / Multiple Stereo IEM Sources + Original Audience Source = Matrix Recording]

[...]

◆Live at Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy - Sun. 16 July 2017 (2nd Night)
    [XAVEL ORIGINAL MASTER / Multiple Stereo IEM Sources + Original Audience Source = Matrix Recording]

=============================================

EDIT BY MODERATOR