1. Originally posted by jick:There is a March 2 final show IEM floating around. Even in the info.txt file, the taper/mixer admits it won't be as great as hoserama's and he didn't bother concealing the click tracks and count-offs. It is in FLAC and if the u2start team can't find it, I can try to send a link.

Cheers,

J

Well, we can’t all be Hoserama! I pay respect where respect is due.
    With that being said, the matrix for 3/2 sounds pretty damn good in its own right. Even if you do have to download each track individually. lol
    Enjoy,
    Rerun
  2. Originally posted by bpadrick:[..]

Well, we can’t all be Hoserama! I pay respect where respect is due.
    With that being said, the matrix for 3/2 sounds pretty damn good in its own right. Even if you do have to download each track individually. lol
    Enjoy,
    Rerun
    It sounds great listening to my own remastered version now and I must say ...VERY NICE!!!......MANY THANX......
  3. There might also be a new sirius broadcast capture from 3/2/2024 in the U2start show library...

4. Thank you for your hard work and thank you all for sharing
  5. I hope my neighbors don't complain about the volume
  6. Well with the compression on the Sirius mix, not like you'll be surprised with anything jumping out loud...should all be the same squashed volume.
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Well with the compression on the Sirius mix, not like you'll be surprised with anything jumping out loud...should all be the same squashed volume.
    This is the key factor that makes your IEM mixes (my current fav is Nov 3rd) much more enjoyable than this broadcast. This sounds very dull and lifeless even with an almost perfect capture. Yours mixes have a very nice dynamic range that make it much more pleasurable.

Hopefully this improves if it gets an official release or is streamed in other platforms, but not holding my breath.
  8. The latest Multiple IEMs are wonderful. This version is not bad. If one day it becomes official... I'm not saying it will be worse, but some official audios are not always perfect. Not even study. And also the tastes of each of us vary. Some like low-pitched sound, others higher pitched sound... Or that the guitar or bass stand out more...
  9. Awesome! Just out of curiosity, how does this relate to the rules? Is it not considered as official material?

Please do not get me wrong, I'm very happy with the release
  10. I'll defer to the U2start moderating team on that front.
  11. Thank you for uploading your definitive at least for now version! Much appreciated.
  12. Thank you, Hose. Your polish makes this even better than the real thing. Much appreciated.